-
Posts
18,500 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
87
Everything posted by Steve Shovlar
-
Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19
Steve Shovlar replied to LisaColette's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
A meeting can be called after heat 10. -
Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19
Steve Shovlar replied to LisaColette's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Everyone got a discount off last weeks meeting. They provided their entry ticket for the BV meeting and got in for £3 less. -
Poole vs BV. Premiership. 27/06/19
Steve Shovlar replied to LisaColette's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Usual pop don’t rise to it. We know the track is far better now. Let the haters hate. We can just laugh at them. -
Lol! Typical response from you. My opinions are my own and nobody else’s. Gavan hates Poole and if you can’t see that you are blind. I got fed up with his constant repeated posts saying the same crap over and over ad nauseam so last summer I blocked him. Best thing I did on here and the place is much better without his anti Poole nonsense. Well for me anyway. Now I am having to post about someone that means nothing to me. Last from me on the subject of a blocked Poole hating troll.