-
Posts
1,659 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by JanAndersen
-
Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Poole Pirates 29th May 2026
JanAndersen replied to Bitza's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Because four fewer for Bowles would likely have been four more for Edinburgh meaning an eight point swing. -
Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Poole Pirates 29th May 2026
JanAndersen replied to Bitza's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Very entertaining - tremendous last heat from Sedgy and Kye. Great to see Grahn and Cluff ride so confidently. No.2 isn’t easy so 9pts from there is no mean feat. Jordy and Paco’s form much more of a concern however. Will be good to get Dan back albeit Bomber did his bit tonight -
Covering injured riders with guests
JanAndersen replied to SCS's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I think that sort of logic certainly has merit however like everything I’d imagine it would be open to abuse. You might find underperforming riders being “injured” more frequently. -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Welfare check on Gazc. Edinburgh 2-0 Glasgow. HHGH -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
He was pushing for second place and lost control when a 4-2 would have won the meeting and tie. Should have just sat in third. Have to say I loved the tactics in ht13 not pushing for the 5-1 that would have triggered a Glasgow tac sub. Very smart -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
HUMPED -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
So very stupid from Jordy there -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Me with egg on my face now -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
It’s dirty riding and one day he’s going to clean someone out. Dangerous rider -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
You couldn’t have timed that post worse! -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Sedgmen is such an annoying rider. If he misses a start he’s not interested. Can’t remember the last time he passed a rider. -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
They’re simple but very fickle -
Glasgow v Edinburgh, BSN, Sunday 3 May 3pm
JanAndersen replied to Noelinho's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Excellent. Glasgow dragging themselves into 2021. -
Didn’t realise Blobby beat me to the mature addition to the thread. Sorry not sorry. 😉
-
Humped
-
Can’t argue with the result. A blow to lose Paco but I’m not even sure that with him taking his rides we’d have got near Redcar on aggregate. Solid top four but the tail is long. Grahn went backwards as the meeting progressed after a cracking opening win, Jordy needs to find more speed and I’d be surprised if Cluff is seen again despite him looking more on the pace (while still at the back) later in the meeting.
-
Redcar v Edinburgh 17.04.26
JanAndersen replied to Sidewinder1953's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I’m not sure anyone is blaming Cluff and Loftus for the defeat however if you are going to compete in the league a solid reserve pairing is an absolute must. One point between them even away from home isn’t enough. I’m surprised Dayle Wood wasn’t in the team this year tbh. -
A draw felt like a fair result overall I think. The tac sub changed the momentum certainly - I understand why the rule is there but the speedway purest in me dislikes it. That Glasgow side once they’re all up and running will take some stopping. If Flint stays as fast a he looked tonight that could be the difference. For Edinburgh, bit of a mixed bag and I’d love to see Sedgmen’s stats for ht15 over the past few seasons - I never think he’s going to pass anyone. I’d have Kye or even Paco in there ahead of him in heats like that tonight. Cluff won’t get long based on that showing. Jordy looked tentative early but found some speed as did Grahn. Thompson should be a solid no.1 and score well in most meetings.