Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Col

Members
  • Posts

    4,921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Col

  1. Rzeszów v Piła Back straight stand looks impressive. Heat 3 was a stonker! Heat 8 carnage. See what the ref makes of that. Yellow took out red but red stayed on leaving no way for white to not run into him. Yellow excluded. HMmmmm I guess that was about right. And the stream end at heat 10.
  2. Berntzon totally took out Andrzejewsk in heat 3. Łoktajev getting 3rd in heat 4 was a bad decision by the referee! At least Łódź made Bydgoszcz work for the win, I usually expect the Grif's to get near 70. Brennan threw a few points away but glad he got a heat 14 outing.
  3. Just watching Łódź - Bydgoszcz. Nowak was lucky Wozniak stayed on in heat 1, I'm not sure how he did!
  4. Pollestad was pretty disappointing tonight, Lindgren isn't looking anywhere near 100%
  5. Probably saw he had harder heats and decided against it.
  6. Wozniak carrying an injury? Doesn't look himself and didn't for Kumla at Vastervik.
  7. https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242782 Vastervik - Kumla Indianerna Have only watched 3 heats waiting for Bydgoszcz - Piła to start, tremendous stuff so far.
  8. But I don't think Kołodziej will be around next year, the other Pawlicki brother is on his way back to Leszno apparently. Just finished watching that, that's Grudziądz playoff chances out of the window. Top 4 sorted.
  9. Currently joint second in Metalkas 2. Ekstraliga so if promotion/relegation is same as last year. I assume they will lose to Bydgoszcz in the promotion playoff & lets assume Czestochowa finish bottom & Gorzów finish 7th. Poznan/Gorzów would have a playoff. One injury to Anders Thomsen & Id fancy Poznan's chances. There is admittedly no chance of Kronos catching them after today's results.
  10. No. I think they have messed up dropping the challenge result picks down when the top few will qualify automatically anyway. I'd much rather have Kvech than Jakobsen. It's a shame Holder being injured and Tungate qualifying will mean no Fricke or Doyle. Bur I also wonder if Lindgren & Doyle will call it a day at the end of the year.
  11. Kvech deserves a wildcard next year on his performances as a reserve.
  12. Well I was so glad I was there for that, my third British GP win. 1 for Lambert, 1 for Bewley & 1 for Harris. Woffinden has won than them combined and I've never seen one. Woryna is a loon, that move that took Kubera off was ridiculous.
  13. So on what grounds has Kurtz overtaken Zmarzlik? 1 GP win each. Podiums is Zmarzlik 5, Kurtz 4. Both have missed the final once. Kurtz has 2 seconds & 1 third to Zmarzlik's 4 3rds.
  14. And Małkiewicz (who was probably the biggest disappointment for me on the night) completely wiped himself & Bailey diving up the inside entering bend 3 lap 1.
  15. There was allot of rain overnight in Lodz, so I'm not surprised. Shame for Brennan.
  16. Just watching Ostrów v Rzeszów (heat 7 just completed). Where did it all go wrong for Gleb Chugunov, looked like the hottest prospect in Speedway at one point. And why Holder so rubbish, his scores are OK for Sheffield.
  17. Track was fine, just lots of close racing with riders not used to having people around them. Bednar was meat in a sandwich when he came off. The Slovenian was passing the Swede but the Swede didn't know he was there and drifted into him. There was another incident on the first bend, when I think Cairns was off gate 4 when the 3 riders on the inside all went for the same line into the first corner. The two riders who came off in the final did so on their own on the first corner. Pawełczak took a dive on bend 3 lap 1 after Andersen overtook him entering the corner. Despite the Pawełczak maximum from qualifying heats Andersen was the best rider on the night, I was certain he overtook Pawełczak on the run to the line when the two came up against each other in the qualifying heats but admittedly difficult to tell for sure form bend one. Cairns couldn't gate for toffee in his first two rides, won his third comfortably. Was unlucky in his 4th stuck behind three battling riders with nowhere to go. Sadly up against Andersen in his final qualifying heat & LCQ. Gave him more of a race than Pawełczak did!
  18. I find it so weird. He was as good as I have ever seen him ride @NSS when he guested for Kurtz then turned up for Witches. Losing his spot at Bydgoszcz has crippled his confidence.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy