Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Crump99

Members
  • Posts

    6,021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Crump99

  1. I thought that you were supposed to start at the top of the Xmas list?
  2. If that's your intention then it's not difficult is it. Unless I know different I treat everyone as an idiot until I have better evidence. You might provide some in 2016. Season's Greetings
  3. Worrying times? If you think now is worrying then your historical knowledge of Peterborough is as small as your IQ and not as big as the chip on your shoulder.
  4. Impressed by the fund raising in 2014 I understand that Pledge have been hoping that the opportunity would arise, so polish and Pledge Panthers for me.
  5. Did you sit on his knee and give him your Christmas list.
  6. Certainly has: "Closed Group" - friendship and openness didn't last long.
  7. Since when is anything to do with a supporters club going to be an emergency? It's not Panthers supporters club then is it. A properly named club should be formed without delay, if needed, and let the EA get on with it.
  8. Money's flooding in so it can't be that: "But promoter Ged Rathbone has opted against increasing the cost after being blown away by the volume of sales so far. He said: "We have already exceeded the final tally of sales last winter and that is a terrific boost. "We have seen many existing season-ticket holders choosing to renew as well as receiving plenty of new applications." peterboroughpanthers/news
  9. Could be a colourful tweet. You have a N.Pedersen sized space don't you?
  10. So I'm led to believe. The complete opposite of myself.
  11. Some and now all. It's starting to sound like a season ticket increased sales message. How many does that add up to? I'm not fussed who's in the team these days so take an interest but am quite neutral really. I don't know of a significant Lambert out movement. Quite the opposite.
  12. How many is some? A couple sounding off on here is hardly representative of what Peterborough fans in general think.
  13. Swales is part of the management team so how much experience do you want?
  14. I wouldn't be surprised to see the usual mix of dates. It's never going to be all of anything running speedway at the EoES and will be totally fluid once the season starts.
  15. To be fair to them though, they saved the club from a dire position in 2008 and it's still going, albeit not as they found it. If 2015 never happened after a dire season with the supremo then I'd agree to some extent with your comment. They've moved on as most such people do after a few years. Bad choice of location but just another poor decision in terms of considering how some supporters would react?
  16. Probably not, FP is special needs so wouldn't wish that on you.
  17. PETERBOROUGH have launched a search for a major backer for the 2016 season. Current title sponsors Readypower have notified club bosses they will not be extending their deal for next term. That leaves a golden opportunity for a new title sponsor to step in and put their name to the ambitious Panthers brand. Promoter Ged Rathbone is adamant good times lie ahead with the club determined to build on their fine run to the semi-finals of the Premier League play-offs last season. Rathbone said: "We thank Readypower for their support which proved to be very valuable during 2015. "They have chosen not to renew the partnership and we are now working hard on new sponsorship leads. "We are looking for a company to put their name to a team which I believe will again be capable of challenging for honours in 2016. "In return we offer plentiful local and national exposure, and a hell of a lot of excitement along the way." Any businesses keen on backing Peterborough's biggest summer sport club can make contact with club officials via peterboroughspeedwayoffice@yahoo.com peterboroughpanthers.co/news
  18. I see your dad thinks that funny which seriously questions his abilty to judge humour but does explain where your lack of charm and personality came from
  19. It'd need to be someone else's though because you don't know yours do you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy