Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. So those in charge have gone for a partnership of Covatti and Heeps, mmmmm, don't fancy that, but hey its not down to me.
  2. Probably forgot to sign into the account name he uses when on panthers threads.
  3. The production of ribbon has just gone into overtime in the Ipswich area.
  4. And if you pick up another injury whilst using rr it's not easy.
  5. Why would anyone want to do UK if they are good enough to earn their money abroad
  6. Good luck to Nathan, I hope he smashes it,.
  7. I very rarely see any new fans, just old ones disappearing slowly.
  8. Oh no not regs, they are there to be clearly bent and twisted in the best interests and all that.
  9. That's his problem ..one week he looks okay then the next 3 weeks it looks like he has never ridden a bike before without stabilisers. In answer to flappy about klindt
  10. Anyone that's half decent races in Poland,
  11. Can't of let him go, .he is the dogs , ain't that right starman . Who will starry smug up to now?
  12. I wouldn't have said your are very spiteful, but clueless definitely.
  13. The cinema are clearly trying to pack the place out and hope plenty of people purchase over priced popcorn or hotdogs and sweets.
  14. Omg, there is plenty of choice, could be singing that chant for hours on end.
  15. Surely that song would be sung about all the holder clan. Oh and don't forget one for Jason Doyle
  16. You would think that may be the case, but it's not something I've given much thought to. Recent Thursdays have been taken up with other ventures
  17. What sort of cover system do they have in Vojens that doesn't work?
  18. Wow speedway, I remember that, I used to go and watch that in Ipswich.
  19. No it isn't. Google it. It's football like most other countries
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy