British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Well done to the IOW again it sounds as though the win was well deserved. As for our lot, all I have to say is typical, we go into the Rye meeting not expect anything, and then we take the bonus point, we then go too the 4's thinking that we stand a good chance of doing something and come away with a performance like this.

I hope that they all get there arses kicked for it, and for the record Mr Hoggy, Birko was not riding.

well done to the islanders, represented your club with pride and enthusiasm , and came out on top !!!!!!!!!! onya noddy, bunny, red,glen and stoj.

go you good things!!!! :D:D:D

Re-Run filmed it ... think he said it would be £15

i'll have a few hundred pictures online at some stage :D

really wished i could of gone just to see millsy win heat 8 cos hearing what lynn fans are saying about it was a fantastic race  :)  im pleased with 3rd i was just hoping we would make the final well done boys also really pleased to hear bruce was his usual exciting self

The meeting was recorded by Re Run. So you will be able to see it Andrew. I'll be buying a copy just to see that race again. :approve::D

Good meeting, fantastic result...everyone else has said the rest :approve:

Oh yeah...and it's still a joy to see Millsy ride! Only rider to come round for a two lap victory parade! B) Good on ya Millsy! :D

Hi London Witch,

Many thanks for posting the updates for those that weren't fortunate enough to be able to go.

Could you confirm something for me please? You are showing Jordan Frampton as having ridden in Heat 6 and Emil Kramer in Heat 7, but according to the programme format, Kramer should have been in Ht 6 and Frampton in Ht7.

Thanks once again, and congratulations to the IOW who were more than deserving of their victory, plus what an awesome performance from Jason Bunyan.

Best Wishes

Mimmo

Oh yeah...and it's still a joy to see Millsy ride!  Only rider to come round for a two lap victory parade!    B)    Good on ya Millsy!  :D

He loves his victory laps does Milk it.... :lol:

IOW completely different class in the final tbh.

glad to hear ricky ashworth has no lasting damage,the crash was a frightening one.

Feel extremely peed off for the redcar supporters,their top class team being replaced by a conference league team ( Ben Wilson exonerated cause he rode well) :wink:

Edited by ruckerroo

Just got home and slapped some after-sun on the ever increasing bald patch. Well done to the Islanders on a thoroughly deserved victory but I was also impressed with Jordan Frampton who I last saw riding for Sittingbourne a couple of seasons ago. He really has come on a bundle.

This was the second super7even event that Mrs dc and I have attended and, on both occasions, there have been problems with the starting gate. As this was a "feature" when I started watching speedway in the early seventies, it's a bit frustrating that they still can't get it right thirty-odd years later!

Finally, thanks to Windsor for the motorcycle parking advice. Spot on!

thats fine glad i managed to help

A true fan would NEVER cheer for another team whatever the circumstances.

They had their cup final on Saturday night. Highlight of the season for some of them. At least we'd never embarass ourselves by getting gubbed 75-15  this or any season. Shocking performance today from them and on a big track too. Sheffield fans should be directing their venom towards their team instead of attempting to score cheap points off ours.

We had to have someone to support in final Shadders instead of standing there like lemons, watching 17 heats for nothing all because our team were absolute rubbish apart from ben wilson who rode well!! Its just not acceptable from the team and everyone was saying oh they are rusty well am sure they could have organised a practice session at Scunny as I see Woffy did some laps there so why not our boys!! As you say Shadders it was a shocking performance as bad as the pairs apart from Ben on two tracks which they should have been able to ride!! Sorry Andre but you have shown yourself up at these two meetings am afraid!!

well done to every single team great effort from all its not easy on man or machines.

now to the nitty grity...............most seem to be moaning bout the track and track staff? well i must admit Ive not seen it that dusty for ages BUT the sun was defo shinning. people near me (Lynn fans) where moaning when the water bouzer came out when it did what the hell would you all have been like if it came out for longer or more often.

i would like to praise the track staff even tho they are my mates i feel they did a fantastic job (it aint easy out there) i cant remember the last time i went to a PL track and you had track staff (haven't been to all tho)

i would like to also say that i find a few of the Lynn fans very RUDE and bias.

I'm allowed to cheer for my MATES not just a team thanks.

i also find it very unfair when its OK for your riders but when others do it they get the hand action-don't get me wrong we all have riders we aint fans of but do they really deserve all that crap. NO

they are out there risking everything for OUR entertainment.

sorry i know this will come back to bite me but KING LYNN FANS = GLORY SUPPORTERS

IOW greatly deserved to win meeting everyone cut in with the points.

Also forgot to say how unprofessional the issue with the starting tapes were, absolutely pathetic! Although it was funny laughing at the start marshall because he was made to look like a right idiot!

A minor technical fault dealt with efficiently by the starting marshall who also speaks highly of you :blink:

Oh yeah...and it's still a joy to see Millsy ride!  Only rider to come round for a two lap victory parade!    B)    Good on ya Millsy!  :D

Highlight of my afternoon. I thought he'd won the meeting for Lynn but then realised it was only the semi :P