British Speedway Forum

I'm told Sam Masters is one rider who has already contacted the Ipswich promotion about a ride next year.

Would love to see Danny King as our number 1 he'd be awesome in this League but I just can't see him being interested in dropping down and his average would be far too high.

1. Doolan

2. Topinka

3. Schramm

4. Poole

5 McGowan

6 Heeps

7. Blackbird

How come you have not got the future super heatleader you mentioned before, Hart in your team :lol: Topinka is too old and way past his sell by date. Schramm very nice bloke but will never improve. McGowan like Risager has lost all confidence and is a huge risk. Blackbird has made great strides this season and I have watched his progress at Mildenhall many times but it will benefit him to stay at Mildenhall for one more season. Doolan simply now is no longer a no1 and has let Witches down on numerous occasions esp heats 13 and 15. So I agree with 2 riders you mention Poole and Heeps :D

1. Hampel

2. Doolan

3. Gollob

4. Miskowiak

5. King

6. Heeps

7. Risager

next year there will be a rule that states teams must be made up of assets only.................... :P

1. Kevin Doolan

2. Mathieu Tresarrieu

3. Morten Risager

4. Taylor Poole

5. Lasse Bjerre / Jordan Frampton

6. Cameron Heeps

7. Lewis Kerr

:party:

How come you have not got the future super heatleader you mentioned before, Hart in your team :lol: Topinka is too old and way past his sell by date. Schramm very nice bloke but will never improve. McGowan like Risager has lost all confidence and is a huge risk. Blackbird has made great strides this season and I have watched his progress at Mildenhall many times but it will benefit him to stay at Mildenhall for one more season. Doolan simply now is no longer a no1 and has let Witches down on numerous occasions esp heats 13 and 15. So I agree with 2 riders you mention Poole and Heeps :D

I have left out harto, as I dont feel his undoubted talents are fully appreciated at The Foxhole. Topinka has had abad run of injuries and hasnt been at his best this, still think the guy is worth than this years average, so will be a steal for someone. He is younger than World Champ elect Greg the grin. Mcgowan is another who will be a real steal for a Premier Club Next season. is there anything stopping Blackbird from doubling up with those Fen Tigers next season ? He is worth a go at Premier league level, or maybe look at Lewis Kerr, another who has come back well from injury. Doolan, now that is a strnage one, has he really lost that much in the space of a few short months, or is it just down to Motors draining him of confidence ? As for Schramm, he does what it says on the tin. Will get points everywhere he goes.

. is there anything stopping Blackbird from doubling up with those Fen Tigers next season ? He is worth a go at Premier league level, or maybe look at Lewis Kerr,

Both these lad should be in the PL,if they are not,the system is wrong,they need to be riding and theres just not enough meetings in the NL

1, Havelock

2, Brundle

3, Louis

4, Heeps

5, Topinka

6, Bugeja

7, Dicken

I'm told Sam Masters is one rider who has already contacted the Ipswich promotion about a ride next year.

where's the like button :P

Doolan

Risager

Poole

Tress

Heeps/Blackbird

Schramm

??

Lasse must be nailed on to ride, along side his brother, for his parent club at Peterborough next year.

Would love to see Danny King as our number 1 he'd be awesome in this League but I just can't see him being interested in dropping down and his average would be far too high.

At last Danny seems to be stepping up to the plate, and is achieving some success with Birmingham, can't see him as a PL rider again, well not in the near future anyway.

McGowan and Topinka :o , neither thanks all the same. Think CL's trying to get a decent asset base together for the Witches, so would only be loaning if absolutely necessary I should think. :unsure:

Although I have put Schrammy in my "wish" line up for next year, I fear that he may be too high an average to fit in should, Kev, Morten, Taylor, Mat all be included :cry: , as Schrammy is "what you see is what you get" but his over whelming strength is the input he gives in the pits, along with his Father, much missed since his injury, although TBF they have attended most meetings lately!!!

1, Havelock

2, Brundle

3, Louis

4, Heeps

5, Topinka

6, Bugeja

7, Dicken

is that your Kings Lynn dream team that your trying to pass off as what we want? :rofl::lol:

Another interesting interview with Chris Louis tonight on radio suffolk. When asked when planning starts for 2012, Louis replied "3 or 4 months ago".

They've been thinking about the team for next year long and hard for several months and have plenty of irons in the fire and already names down on the team sheet. They're far more advanced for team building at this time of the year than they've ever been before.

It seems that they have far more options and are finding it so much easier to put together strong teams in the Premier League than the Elite League which you'd kind of expect really but it does make a refreshing change.

There was a hint that he's been disappointed with a couple of riders this year and although no names were mentioned, i've a feeling that those expecting Doolan and Risager to return as they've become assets, maybe surprised. Time will tell and by the sounds of things we won't have to wait too long after the AGM to find out.

Edited by CardinalSin

Ipswich Ideal team for next season would be

Jarek Hampel

Hans Andersen

Danny King

Taylor Poole

Lasse Bjerre

Sam Masters

Cameron Heeps

Lets get back in a proper league with local derbies against Kings Lynn,Peterborough and Arena Essex. It is difficult to name the three local derbies in the Premier league. Plus TV money and under half the travelling costs. Then heat leaders like Nikki Pedersen,Emil Sayfudtinov compared to Leigh Lanham and Joe Screen. Perhaps a lot of those that have disappeared from the terraces would come back again. How many will attend a early bank holiday match against Kings Lynn compared to Rye House. At least three times as many for KL compared to RH