British Speedway Forum

Thank you for that.

We've been saying that for a while.

Ideally - I'd like both - but - if we can only have one of them I would prefer Robbo.

Just my opinion.

Bach was never going to be a top dog this season after his horrific 2011 injury. But he improved as the season went on which to me suggests that come 2013 he will be a snip on an average under 8. Can the same be said for Robbo? I dont think so.

Thank you for that.

We've been saying that for a while.

Ideally - I'd like both - but - if we can only have one of them I would prefer Robbo.

Just my opinion.

Seconded :t:

Don't see why Newcastle could not go with a heatleader trio of;

Rene Bach

Mark Lemon

Staurt Robson.

Can the PL, after a season it just had afford 3 top riders in one team??

Indeed.

Newcastle lost money this year and that was paying Lemon and Robson for less points than was expected.

Indeed.

Newcastle lost money this year and that was paying Lemon and Robson for less points than was expected.

Not helped by the guests they paid.

Sorry to hijack the subject for a minute

Hope as many of you as possible can get yourselves along to Cramlington Sporting Club on Saturday from approx 1pm. Newcastle Cycle Speedway club will play hosts to Sheffield in a meeting which will go along way to determine whether we will be allowed to run 7 fixtures at the venue for league racing next season. The more support we get the better the chance we have.

We at present have to put down a temporary kerb line inside and out but hopefully next year we will be getting a purpose built track of our own.

Meeting starts at 1.30pm

please take a look on youtube if you have never seen the sport before.

• Like 1

why dosent everyone wait until the yearly b.s.p.a meeting at the end of november then at least we will be clearly on points limit how

many british riders should be in a team etc etc then we can start making predictions just for the record would not have lemon or lindgren in my team for nxt year to hot and cold

Would be disappointed if the brought Mark Lemon back. Im afraid at his age now he is never going to get back to full heat leader status, his away form was very poor last season. Hopefully they wont get sucked into thinking his average is a bargain, his isnt a false average it is a true reflection of his ability now, sad but true.

Would be disappointed if the brought Mark Lemon back. Im afraid at his age now he is never going to get back to full heat leader status, his away form was very poor last season. Hopefully they wont get sucked into thinking his average is a bargain, his isnt a false average it is a true reflection of his ability now, sad but true.

I'm not too sure about that Dinosaur.

Time will tell however.

Edited by The White Knight

newcastle fans, your wauting could be over . at 9pm on the UNOFFICIALCOMETS w/site the 2nd rider will be revealed to the fans.. find out IF its rene bach or not..

newcastle fans, your wauting could be over . at 9pm on the UNOFFICIALCOMETS w/site the 2nd rider will be revealed to the fans.. find out IF its rene bach or not..

wauting????

wow....couldn't give a monkeys :)

Be surprised if it ain't rene given he's tweeted he's sorted for 2013 :)

Edited by Arson fire