British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Good to hear it wasn't over the top. Like I said before, let's hope he leaves the silly stuff behind now and concentrates on his speedway. Could easily be a multi World Champion.

Could just as easily be doing a ten stretch. How many more times is he going to "leave the silly stuff behind"?

He's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Like 1

Could just as easily be doing a ten stretch. How many more times is he going to "leave the silly stuff behind"?

You may be right Blazeaway - we will just have to wait and see.

Personally - I hope that he does behave himself because he really is a prodigious talent. If he applies himself he could challenge the likes of Rickardsson and Mauger for number of World Titles - or - he could end up in jail. Only time will tell - I hope he sticks to Speedway and ignores other distractions though.

Why are people still going on about this!

It has happened, it has been dealt with and there is not a lot that can done about it now.

I think it is about time some people get over this whole thing and move on.

Why are people still going on about this!

It has happened, it has been dealt with and there is not a lot that can done about it now.

I think it is about time some people get over this whole thing and move on.

Possibly because this is a Discussion Forum. People LIKE to discuss things.

Sorry. :blink:

• Like 4

Who knows? We'll have to wait and see, which is why I said "lets hope".

Personally, in the future I hope people can be talking about how he sorted himself out and became a great rider. If he goes the other way then I won't have any sympathy for him.

yes but he's not the one that has been in trouble with the law recently. They're not doing anything wrong but Darcy sure isn't doing his image any good, drinking like that in public.

I love how in the article it says they're role models for kids so should be getting drunk and thrown out of bars - seemingly ignoring the fact that kids wont be in bars at 11.30 anyway to see their role models being thrown out :D

TBH, this is a nothing story. Group of lads get drunk, group of lads get throw out of bar, WOW, who hasn't this happened to?

this news about both of them being thrown out of a pub in Torun is all over polish speedway media, mainly they accuse them of behaving un sportsman like

this news about both of them being thrown out of a pub in Torun is all over polish speedway media, mainly they accuse them of behaving un sportsman like

And urinating in the street...

Im sure most young blokes on here (me included) have been kicked out of pubs/bars, and had a pee in a doorway, half cut at 2 in the morning. Its not right, and the likes of Darcy and Chris are in the public spot light so must accept their actions will be reported in the media etc

Its a good job i can't read Polish...

Its a good job i can't read Polish...

Me neither, yet it's the first language in Newport now, along with Romanian.