British Speedway Forum

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Stop everyone winding each other up and insulting each other. People support different teams and have differing views but there is no need for insults.

This is a thread for discussing POOLE SPEEDWAY. The word is speedway.

Merry Chistmas everyone.

wont happen

you have a fan that unfortunatly drags your teams name in to murky depths on here which causes some people to think he represents Poole Speedway.

I know he doesnt and 99% of Poole fans on here a decent folk.

We had a fan on the Ipswich thread (Aljack) who was similar. In the end the real supporters told him to shut up and eventually he did. We can only dream

Goods points STatman this gavan fellow is not only useing two names hes spends his time on Poole topics rather than his own teams . A complete fool of the highest order .

Do yourself a favour buddy and leave the forum. Im more than happy to report someone who has multiple aliases like yourself

i have only one account and always have so i suggest quite strongly that you back off.

only a freak would do what you do buddy

Thanks mate. And its Starman.. :t:

lol and spot the sucker who thinks the poster is real

• Like 1

wont happen

you have a fan that unfortunatly drags your teams name in to murky depths on here which causes some people to think he represents Poole Speedway.

I know he doesnt and 99% of Poole fans on here a decent folk.

We had a fan on the Ipswich thread (Aljack) who was similar. In the end the real supporters told him to shut up and eventually he did. We can only dream

Do yourself a favour buddy and leave the forum. Im more than happy to report someone who has multiple aliases like yourself

i have only one account and always have so i suggest quite strongly that you back off.

only a freak would do what you do buddy

lol and spot the sucker who thinks the poster is real

See what i mean. You cannot get enough if it. I rest my case..

See what i mean. You cannot get enough if it. I rest my case..

its ok ive reported the poster

cant believe you think he is real.............oh wait yes i can.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Stop everyone winding each other up and insulting each other. People support different teams and have differing views but there is no need for insults.

This is a thread for discussing POOLE SPEEDWAY. The word is speedway.

Merry Chistmas everyone.

Well said Sherborne Green!! If only.......... :t:

• Like 1

El Aldio take your bad attitude elsewhere it is not required on this forum . Unlike u Red Panza and Statman are well respected on this forum .my ma always told me manners cost nothing.

Classic KKS

Report me for what ? I have only one account and will be found blameless . Now go back to school little boy .

Just ignore the twit Gavan, why entertain 'it'?

And as for Starman, we both sing off the same hymn sheet but I've decided to take a step back and just laugh at him as it's pointless doing anything else. Just let him carry on with his tiresome school boy attitude, manner and abuse. Folk like that are a waste of time and beyond help. He doesn't listen to his own fellow fans so he's not going to take notice of anyone else. You're wasting your time fella.

El Aldio take your bad attitude elsewhere it is not required on this forum . Unlike u Red Panza and Statman are well respected on this forum .my ma always told me manners cost nothing.

Hay tu slap him you seem to be getting a few posters names mixed up.

Report me for what ? I have only one account and will be found blameless . Now go back to school little boy .

what a freak of a person you are

Classic KKS

No it isn't classic KKS. Nothing like his posts at all, which are usually pretty literate.

That said, it is obvs a trolling account, but it's not in the KKS style.

• Like 4

No it isn't classic KKS. Nothing like his posts at all, which are usually pretty literate.

That said, it is obvs a trolling account, but it's not in the KKS style.

Correct. As I said on another thread, KKS is not normally aggressive towards other posters. But definitely a trolling account as you don't join a forum and post in the way he/she does if you don't know the members. Either way, a very odd thing to do!

• Like 3

What a load of absolute trash talk from all the usual subjects. The forum has finally hit rock bottom.

It perhaps wouldnt be so bad if it was a bit of windup banter but this is simply all pathetic.

• Like 2

What a load of absolute trash talk from all the usual subjects. The forum has finally hit rock bottom.

It perhaps wouldnt be so bad if it was a bit of windup banter but this is simply all pathetic.

Maybe it's the 'wind up banter' that is whipping them up into a frenzy Steve. Not that you would do that!! ;)

• Like 3

I tend to avoid the Poole threads in the close season, it's basically a bunch of dribbling morons waving their dicks about. If it was amusing it'd be worth the odd visit but they really do spoil it. Can you imagine a future fan / sponsor coming on here to check it out? Would you want to be associated with that drivel ?

• Like 2