British Speedway Forum

I'm shocked Mother T for I've always had an inkling that in the unlikely event of Lynn shutting its doors to speedway, then you might well become a Witch! ;):)

No wayyyyyyy could I ever become a Witch!!!! So maybe I would go to Peterborough now and again .....

Meet my black cat 😀

Edited by Trees

No wayyyyyyy could I ever become a Witch!!!! So maybe I would go to Peterborough now and again .....

Meet my black cat

Is your Broomstick broken like? :o;):rofl: :rofl: :P

Only kidding Trees. :unsure::)

Announcement being made tomorrow morning

Many thanks for the update!

Sounding more positive!

Aye, Davy Jones will be livid.

All looking positive thank goodness.

Good luck in your new Stadium Swindon Supporters.

Thanks WK a nice thought.
  • Like 2

Aye, Davy Jones will be livid.

No he won't ..

You obviously haven't got the ability to read and understand .

My comments were always aimed at TR running a Farewell Meeting when it was obvious that the new stadium was never going to be ready for next March.

Obvious that is, to many, but not you it would appear.

• Like 3

Can someone explain where the new track will be in relation to the present track. Is there a link to the planning application?

Edited by pvm

No he won't ..

You obviously haven't got the ability to read and understand .

My comments were always aimed at TR running a Farewell Meeting when it was obvious that the new stadium was never going to be ready for next March.

Obvious that is, to many, but not you it would appear.

Using my ability to read and understand, I remember TR saying he still had expectations that the Stadium would be ready for the start of the season, given the info that he had been given. As time went on, that was seen to be optimistic, but we have to presume that TR had nothing to gain if he knew otherwise. Now it would seem a reasonable compromise has been agreed, given what TR has been told by the developers. But of course as usual it will all be a con to you. :D

Using my ability to read and understand, I remember TR saying he still had expectations that the Stadium would be ready for the start of the season, given the info that he had been given. As time went on, that was seen to be optimistic, but we have to presume that TR had nothing to gain if he knew otherwise. Now it would seem a reasonable compromise has been agreed, given what TR has been told by the developers. But of course as usual it will all be a con to you. :D

Yet amazingly with the information available to us, the fans predicted that them timings were rubbish as they did with BV. Funny that :D

Can someone explain where the new track will be in relation to the present track. Is there a link to the planning application?

The new track is to the east of the current track with one of the straights being next to and in line with the dual carriageway and either bend 2 or 4 being very near where bend 1 of the present track is.

If you look at the adver report, next post, bend 1 is in the top left hand corner of the picture and you can see a bit of the road in the bottom left corner, so the new track is to the left of that picture.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1