British Speedway Forum

Gary Havelock Operation Problem

I cannot see this new item elsewhere on the BSF. If it has appeared I will HIDE this Post.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/speedway/speedway-legend-gary-havelock-suffers-10598476#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Sad News for Gary and his Family.

We can only wish him wel for the future.

• Like 1

You tend to forget how badly he was hurt, and how much he's still suffering years later when you see him on sky with Coventry.

Let's hope things improve for him.

• Like 1

I am catching up on missing some 30 years of speedway. That's not good news about Gary, and a reminder how cruel life can be at times.

There is an updated and more positive tweet from Jayne Havelock today apparantly!! (I'm not on Twitter!)

There is an updated and more positive tweet from Jayne Havelock today apparantly!! (I'm not on Twitter!)

Good news . Best wishes to Gary and his family

Reading some of Gary`s tweets and his wife's posts on Facebook, its clear he has been through a very tough time of late. Hopefully he will be leaving hospital today and start his recovery.

• Like 8

Latest tweet from Gary:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryHavelock/status/680124488843943936

Get better soon Gary, hope you are able to enjoy your Christmas and good health in 2016.

Ditto. I was never a fan of him a rider, but total sympathy to him to for having all this aggro so far down the line from the end of his carer.

• Like 1