British Speedway Forum
Sings4Speedway

Fours Festival Weekend

Seems to be a good idea, it is a shame they do not do the same with the SWC and run the semi and final on the same weekend. Fans can attend individual meetings or spend a whole weekend being with and enjoying festivities with other speedway fans. Just hope the weather is good.

At the risk of a whoosh, are you being serious?

At the risk of a whoosh, are you being serious?

Yes, with tongue in cheek, as this year they are running on the fri and sat, a sensible idea, which is probably better for the fans rather than in the past where there has been a gap from thurs to sat.

• Like 1

A bold and attractive pricing - much lower than that I thought it may be set at (and I considered my guess decent value)

Lets hope the turn out justifies the move.

With sensible admission prices, I hope the EoES will be packed for the two days. Hope everyone enjoys themselves.

To me this has always been a monumentally boring event which goes on way too long.

• Like 1

Surely it only goes on too long due to the people running it? And the ref can speed it up with the 2 mins

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

To me this has always been a monumentally boring event which goes on way too long.

The beauty of £30 for so much speedway is if it gets dull, you can stop watching for a bit and go back later and still get decent value for money.

Just realised this is the same weekend as the rambling man festival. Doh. I was looking forward to it but there you go

Very reasonably priced, camping too,,, hope the weathers good and plenty turn up and make it a success :)

• Like 1

Just realised this is the same weekend as the rambling man festival. Doh. I was looking forward to it but there you go

I'd like a short sharp answer please

What's the Rambling Man Festival ?

I'd like a short sharp answer please

What's the Rambling Man Festival ?

The Ramblin Man Fair - The Festival Of Classic Rock - Prog - Country & Blues.

Quite a good line up, but a lot more expensive than £30 for two days.

The Ramblin Man Fair - The Festival Of Classic Rock - Prog - Country & Blues.

Quite a good line up, but a lot more expensive than £30 for two days.

Just Googled it. Looks like a nice little festival but as a bunch of speedway starved individuals I reckon we'll be heading to Peterborough
  • Like 1

I think this is an excellent idea :D we will be taking our caravan and staying all of 1/2 a mile from our house. Banter, beers and hopefully some decent speedway

• Like 4