British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rob tatum

Nicki Pedersen Denmark's Top Model

I asked this on the Slovenian GP thread - looking weird. As long as he like it it's fine.

I have been waiting for someone to mention his eyebrows, what a plonker, do you think it's his girlfriend's doing? LOL

His whole face looked weird like he had Botox or something like that.

His whole face looked weird like he had Botox or something like that.

He has and his new bird is full of the crap and lots of fake work too. In my opinion, see looks terrible & women that do it degrade themselves.

• Like 8

Over 750 people actually 'Like' what they see in this photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEt_dzwA5gv/

Will some someone please stop the world and let me off?

Nicki doesn't look any different in that photo to me. Okay his hair is longer on top, but unless he had something done between that photo and the GP I'm not seeing it.

• Like 1

Seen a few pics of her and it raised an eyebrow,but was I the only one who was surprised at Greg and how different he seemed at the GP?Maybe it is a while since I have seen him on tv,but he looked a bit strange to me.Thinner?Older?

Nicki doesn't look any different in that photo to me. Okay his hair is longer on top, but unless he had something done between that photo and the GP I'm not seeing it.

His eyebrows have been plucked extensively and I'd say the botox is round his eyes .... Google images of him from previous years June