British Speedway Forum
Gresham

Lindback Arrested...

Check out the article I linked to above.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a nice theory but if all it takes is the victim's say so that "he diid it" then it doesn't hold much water does it?

Edited by uk martin

This post is so factually incorrect it's staggering.

Agreed. In fact it was reported in court that before meeting her one time, he Goggled what the age of consent was and discussed the subject with fellow players. He knew her age and took the risk.

And that happens a lot and the offender doesnt stand a chance due to the way the cps view such cases. Just recently the case with the Sunderland player. Got the guy years in jail and life wrecked.

He knew exactly how old that girl was and still pursued her. He got exactly what he deserves. Plus his missus is a worldie so he deserved a year for cheating on her!

FWIW for it to be rape in England & Wales child has to be under 13. Above that age it becomes unlawful sexual activity with a child.

This is presuming consent either way consent cannot be given if under 13...

Can't comment about Swedish law mind...

FWIW for it to be rape in England & Wales child has to be under 13. Above that age it becomes unlawful sexual activity with a child.

This is presuming consent either way consent cannot be given if under 13...

Can't comment about Swedish law mind...

However,as we know, in this country, sexual activity by an adult with a young person under 16 is treated very severely and does not allow for special circumstances. Although it's not black or white, in terms of whether it is an offence, it is. If you are a male age 16 to say 21, I can see how you could easily fall into a bad situation, if you are either told lies or just assume. But over 21, I am sure you have a good idea yourself. Mind you, a lot of young men these days go for the cougars and MILFS! (so I am told!)

However,as we know, in this country, sexual activity by an adult with a young person under 16 is treated very severely and does not allow for special circumstances. Although it's not black or white, in terms of whether it is an offence, it is. If you are a male age 16 to say 21, I can see how you could easily fall into a bad situation, if you are either told lies or just assume. But over 21, I am sure you have a good idea yourself. Mind you, a lot of young men these days go for the cougars and MILFS! (so I am told!)

Now you have lost me Ray.

• Like 1

Think it is time to wait and see now.

• Like 4

http://na.se/sporten/speedway/1.3935829-just-nu-lindbacks-halsning-till-fansen

http://na.se/sporten/speedway/1.3935829-just-nu-lindbacks-halsning-till-fansen

Antonio Lindbäck has been released. The decision has been taken by the prosecutor Jenny Granqvist leading the preliminary investigation against the famous speedway driver.

The suspicions against Lindbäck remains

Antonio Lindbäck has been released. The decision has been taken by the prosecutor Jenny Granqvist leading the preliminary investigation against the famous speedway driver.

The suspicions against Lindbäck remains