British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Roger and Anita Warnes should have lifetime free admission after the money and effort they put into the club it's absolutely disgusting that they are made to pay to get in this season .

Surely Not !!!!!

Can't see that Roger is gonna worry about parting with 15 quid each week lol

Whether he can afford it , is not the issue. It should be in recognition of all the sponsorship he has supplied... over the years.....

Sponsors come and go. Banham Poultry chucked in a few grand a few years back, should all their workers get in for free as well ?

Sponsors come and go. Banham Poultry chucked in a few grand a few years back, should all their workers get in for free as well ?

I use to think you talked a bit of sense until today 🙈 Why would all banham poultry workers get in free but it would not hurt for the owner to get free admission the odd time as you may tempt him back into sponsorship again. Truck are us don't have all there workforce at lynn do they but the owner of trucks are us may get so many free tickets per meeting for him to bring either workers or clients he wants to impress for his business.

Can't see that Roger is gonna worry about parting with 15 quid each week lol

well I no for a fact Anita hasn't been because she refuses to pay and I don't think Roger is none to pleased

Looking at Leicester's team this is going to be bloody hard work, wouldn't bet against another home defeat. Looks like it will be a bit warmer (with a possible sun delay) and hopefully we get some good action. After seeing absolute garbage racing away ay Rye and home to Belle Vue I feel we are due a good meeting. In fact I'd say it's essential for those of us who aren't always sure whether or not to bother on a Wednesday night.

• Like 2

well I no for a fact Anita hasn't been because she refuses to pay and I don't think Roger is none to pleased

Tough rubbish. They've got more money than I'll ever probably have, make them pay. There's too many hanger ons kicking around the pits as it is

The bucking bronco was part of one of the theme nights (Wild West from memory) which I promoted over the summer holidays. Nothing to stop this happening in the Elite or National league, they were a great success and as you said, they also helped the team bond more.

Them theme nights you introduced were excellent espcailly for the children we need them now cos the children are the next paying punters you only need to go to a Polish track and there's play areas for children they seem to have got it right and as per usual GB is dragging there heels

Nothing has been said about Roger Warnes workers it him and his wife so I suggest you read the posts properly before you start spooing garbage on here I can't believe some of the comments about them I'm like a lot more no Holder no trucks r Us and if Holder don't soon start performing he's a gonna and maybe in Poland and Sweden as well

Holder's poor form continued tonight in Sweden at home with Lejonen with 5+1 from 4

Tough rubbish. They've got more money than I'll ever probably have, make them pay. There's too many hanger ons kicking around the pits as it is

hangers on ?? What a clueless person you are they put thousands into the club this would have been there 10th season and you say make them pay - long after trucks r us have ridden into the sunset the club could regret losing a loyal sponsor like the Warnes - as I say you are clueless
  • Like 5

They are certainly not hangers on they had been our main sponsor for I don't know how many years I know one thing if Lynn went back to them for sponsorship I tell Lynn to go and get stuffed if I was them they should be be made lifetime hounoury fans and never need to pay to come in ever
  • Like 2

Holder's poor form continued tonight in Sweden at home with Lejonen with 5+1 from 4

let's hope he turns the corner tomorrow night or I can see a hone loss

i wouldn't say the Warnes family are hangers on. But in general there are to many people who get in for nothing but don't contribute anything to the meeting.

• Like 1

I bet there will more effort Saturday night
  • Like 1

Blimey,is he on his way back into the sport :D