British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

the losses I can take as long as it's been a cracking nights racing don't care if it's a win lose or draw obviously we want a win but that's totally secondary to me - when was the last time we said what a brilliant meeting ?the racing has been p##s poor all this season and longer than that if we are honest . All about VFM and for what's been dished up at Lynn this season it's not worth £17 it's more like £10 is nearer the value . As for league position did we really look like a play off contender ? We certainly don't now that's for sure .

Well you will get your £10 speedway against Somerset on Monday 7th August :t:

• Like 2

Well you will get your £10 speedway against Somerset on Monday 7th August :t:

Well let's hope they actually do some extra PR around the town and surrounding area. If not what's the point of reducing the price?

TBH can't see it happening cos it has to be thought about, organised and someone take responsibility for doing it. Now just who would that be let's have a think..

Rob Lyon....no stepped down

Dale Allitt.....off sick

A N Other......is there one

Buster Chapman....... :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

This is a perfect time for someone with good PR ideas to do the club some good. His name is on the tip of my tongue....think it begins with a J

Don't think its Kings Lynn's idea to reduce the price. All BT Sport televised league matches are 10 pounds.

• Like 1

That's it in a nutshell, that one night was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

It certainly changed the way a lot of fans think about how the club is being run. That 'why bother" feeling is catching when you see no-one at the club seeming to care or take things seriously. There is too much wrong at KLS to "put it all behind us".

• Like 1

Well let's hope they actually do some extra PR around the town and surrounding area. If not what's the point of reducing the price?

TBH can't see it happening cos it has to be thought about, organised and someone take responsibility for doing it. Now just who would that be let's have a think..

Rob Lyon....no stepped down

Dale Allitt.....off sick

A N Other......is there one

Buster Chapman....... :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

This is a perfect time for someone with good PR ideas to do the club some good. His name is on the tip of my tongue....think it begins with a J

Just forget Jonathan, that is just not happening, the rift is too wide I suspect, and Jonathan knows it, otherwise he'd be there now instead of posting on here.

Just forget Jonathan, that is just not happening, the rift is too wide I suspect, and Jonathan knows it, otherwise he'd be there now instead of posting on here.

So who do you suggest gets out doing the PR then?

Jonathan has stated he is willing to help the club. I think the ball is firmly in the clubs court.

So who do you suggest gets out doing the PR then?

Jonathan has stated he is willing to help the club. I think the ball is firmly in the clubs court.

There's plenty of people work at the club....

Erm Jonathan knows his father doesn't do social media so he should know he's wasting his time on here....

but they can only do what their employer tells them to do and organises for them.

Here's a hint for them print a load of flyers take a pile to Searles, another to Manor Park Hunstanton and a couple more to the holiday parks in Heacham. That should take about an hour. That's more than has been done in the last couple of years and who knows might just tempt a few holiday makers in cos all the holiday parks are packed with families at the moment.

You and others often accuse me of being negative but at least I've come up with a positive suggestion. :P

Erm Jonathan knows his father doesn't do social media so he should know he's wasting his time on here....

I think someone would have told the Chapmans what was put on here. Jonathan is not the sort to waste his time.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

Don't think its Kings Lynn's idea to reduce the price. All BT Sport televised league matches are 10 pounds.

I can think of something better to do for £10 😜

I can think of something better to do for £10 😜

yes stay home and watch it on BT 👍

yes stay home and watch it on BT

That's what I will do.

I bet that all the riders will be giving it their best, regardless of the track provided, as they do regard it as being in the shop window for sponsorship.

If your that interested in doing something big you don't apply through social media.

you build a bridge. try to talk man to man and if its not to be its not to be!

Instead of lambasting the people in charge how about once again we play a role as "supporters" and spread the word too. £10 pounds for a night at speedway is pretty cool! what ever the motive is!

Like anybody within the sport would read this forum or speedway social media in general! its full of depressing egotistical faceless morons ! you have to read through a lot of cringe to find any good content!

Its so easy to pick out negatives. And god don't we!

• Like 1

Are they the ones in blue jackets that are frequently seen walking around stuffing chips or with fags hanging out of their mouths? Just another thing that looks so unprofessional when they are "supposed" to be working. I could accept it perhaps during the interval, but this is during the racing. No doubt somebody will say they are volunteers, and not paid members of staff, but that doesn't excuse it in my book. Rant over.

I can think of something better to do for £10

what like waste it on bowls?

I can think of something better to do for £10

Really, are rent boys that cheap these days ?