British Speedway Forum

Agree with you there Starman.

If we think its bad on here its nothing compared to the complete cra* posted on the thread of our beloved "Chris Holder". Getting on for 300 posts as I look on there daily looking for news about Chris and comments relating to his next club. Which we all know its near enough certain it's Kings Lynn.

You would never believe the subject is about Chris as most of it is idiots slagging each other off with no relation to the subject matter. Out of those near 300 posts/comments very few of them are about Chris. So damned depressing and totally out of order that its some of the usual back biters having a pop at each other with nothing about Chris to do with it.

Have to agree with that.

Matt said the final signing would be announced this coming week.

AFC Bournemouth have a home match Tuesday night and a home derby match v Saints on Sunday, both of which will feature extensively on local media, so it'll be an interesting choice for the day of announcement!!?

Thurs looks favorite..

I agree with Starman! Thursday would be most likely.

Have i missed something or have Poole made their signing.See you can't believe everything Matt Ford says.

Or maybe Ford got his words mixed up and was meant to say we will announcing King's Lynn's new rider last week :P

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 2

Hopefully it'll be Tuesday as (the unofficial) Piratecast have their Facebook Live programme from 1930hrs tomorrow!!

(PS> Nice mention in the SS last week too!!)

Edited by Skidder1

Hopefully it'll be Tuesday as (the unofficial) Piratecast have their Facebook Live programme from 1930hrs tomorrow!!

(PS> Nice mention in the SS last week too!!)

Can't understand why they decided to announce Brady after Batchelor was announced especially after the smokescreen that we had first call on Troy.

He may be the last rider to be announced but it is hardly a secret and he is hardly a marquee signing, personally rather have Kacper Gomolski.

Edited by foreverblue

Can't understand why they decided to announce Brady after Batchelor was announced especially after the smokescreen that we had first call on Troy.

He may be the last rider to be announced but it is hardly a secret and he is hardly a marquee signing, personally rather have Kacper Gomolski.

must agree brady signing is not the biggest of signings gomolski for me more exciting as well and equal scoring point's as well

Apparantly the final signing (BK) is to be announced tomorrow Wednesday according to someone visiting the Poole Merch shop in the Town Centre today. It was due to be today but local darts champ Scott Mitchell took the back page.

Apparantly the final signing (BK) is to be announced tomorrow Wednesday according to someone visiting the Poole Merch shop in the Town Centre today. It was due to be today but local darts champ Scott Mitchell took the back page.

What is the point if the signing is not a shock signing cannot see the hype at all

perhaps the EDP has space to run the story..... 😛
  • Like 2

What is the point if the signing is not a shock signing cannot see the hype at all

Why do you need a shock signing? Not all shock signings are good!

Really do not understand why some are so negative about Brady, yeah he had a poor end to the season but wasn't alone and IS undoubtably a big talent, Gomolski is a very dependable rider but I honestly think Kurtz is the best way forward for Poole

• Like 1

As a Swindon fan I can vouch that new shock signings are not good :lol:

• Like 1

I would of thought a shock signing would be more worthy of the back page and more to talk about than the rather predicted rider as it has no element of surprise.