British Speedway Forum

Let's just hope it's a decent race track and not the pile of sh*t we have to put up with every week for league racing. Want to see close, fast exciting racing not just gate and follow the leader crap

I`m sure Buster will pull out all the stops for tonight, I hope we get a good race track but also a track prepared in a way that gives our team the best chance of winning the meeting.

The World Cup needs to provide good, close exciting and entertaining racing if it is to retain a prominent position in speedway because it seems that only the GPs currently offer that to the spectator. Fingers crossed!

Also it needs a setup (as in team composition and amount of riders) that provides an actual cup. The way that it is moving forward at the moment is that in a handful of years it's a nominated 4TT oneoff final. Dont have answers yet how to fix it though.

We need a racecard to fill in as we watch on TV !!!! any volunteers out there.

not the best but it might do

Let's just hope it's a decent race track and not the pile of sh*t we have to put up with every week for league racing. Want to see close, fast exciting racing not just gate and follow the leader crap

I think even if it's the best race track in the world tonight the racing won't be great.The problem i see is there is such a difference in class of riders on show.

You might get the odd race where it's someone like Wells,Milik,Harris and Morris in it you may get a decent race.But for every one of those races you may get about 5-6 races where you get Stichauer,Doyle,Worrall and Becker.

I`m sure Buster will pull out all the stops for tonight, I hope we get a good race track but also a track prepared in a way that gives our team the best chance of winning the meeting.

It doesn't really make too much difference how he prepares it, the dirt used at Lynn just isn't suitable for bikes. Remember Woffinden not being able to pass Manzares the other year?

Nothing will change while stock cars are so lucrative.

Have they ? love him or hate him he done really well so far . guess you miss our result last year ?

Only because of the crappy double points ride so false to be honest also i recon if somebody else came in Woffinden would ride.What about a core of a team of Woffinden,Lambert,Cook looks decent plus Harris King,Bewley,S.Worrall,Lawson to pick from.The main thing is to iron there differences out look ahead and get Woffinden back in until he comes back i have no interest in the England team.

Only because of the crappy double points ride so false to be honest also i recon if somebody else came in Woffinden would ride.What about a core of a team of Woffinden,Lambert,Cook looks decent plus Harris King,Bewley,S.Worrall,Lawson to pick from.The main thing is to iron there differences out look ahead and get Woffinden back in until he comes back i have no interest in the England team.

That is always assuming that the riders who have been loyal to GB are happy with him coming back as if nothing has happened. I don't have a clue how they feel but it is possible there is an element of resentment at his arrogance,

• Like 1

No Doyle tonight for the Aussies so Max Fricke comes into the team.

Doyle pulls out of tonight then

SGP website are saying Fricke takes his place- but surely they will leave Fricke at reserve and bring in someone to replace Doyle ??

Little better for GB to qualify straight through.Still Aussies are favourites i think.

If needed hope he can ride on friday then.

Holder not convincing round there this year and Fricke seems fats better abroad , question marks on Nicks fitness so Aus there for the taking somewhat

Edited by hagonshocker