British Speedway Forum

You want to drag it out I am happy to. You made a fool of yourself by saying Cook is better than KK. Saying you would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK says you think Cook is the better rider as no one with a modicum of common sense would choose an inferior rider.

Just admit that your dislike of KK, well documented on here, has clouded your judgement.

Tbh if I was a Wolves fan I would want Cook over KK!

As a Wolves fan I would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK as well.

If I was a Poole fan, different story.

Agree with this. Every rider has a track they just can't get to grips with and Wolves is KK's. Just like Fricke struggles at Poole.

I'd take Cookie over most riders in this league , he genuinely cares about the club he rides for

A Belle Vue legend in the making ,

And KK cares about Poole..

The proof of the pudding will be how many meetings he gives his all in this coming season.

I don't get this anti KK stuff that has been wallowing around bsf, perpetrated by one sad individual (this thread is yet ANOTHER fine example of his small man style of arguing zzzzz), for a while now.

As far as I'm concerned KK is a top class rider and when he rode for The Aces he hardly missed a meeting and finished the season in the top five (or higher?) in the averages.

As for the comparison with Cook. In the UK there's not much in it now, I doubt KK has ever had a lower average than Cook though. However, as a Belle Vue fan, when it's so close I'd always pick the British rider.

Glad to see you agree with me even with your usual style of attack.

As a Wolves fan I would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK as well.

If I was a Poole fan, different story.

Yes but that is no doubt because Cook rides Monmore better than KK

Ive never said he didn't , ?

Yeah, I know. I just meant KK cares about Poole like Cook does about BV. That is probably why both sets of fans are happy with the respective riders being in their team line ups.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know. I just meant KK cares about Poole like Cook does about BV. That is probably why both sets of fans are happy with the respective riders being in their team line ups.

Exactly. Plus no one is saying Cook is a better rider than KK because of that opinion either. :t:

If Sedgmen does sign, are we going to ignore the fact a Brit has been directly dropped for a poorer Australian version?

• Like 2

If Sedgmen does sign, are we going to ignore the fact a Brit has been directly dropped for a poorer Australian version?

Lumbering Richie with a 8.49 average as done him no favours at all

Aces have to build the strongest squad possible

If that means drafting Sedgeman in

So be it

• Like 1

Lumbering Richie with a 8.49 average as done him no favours at all

Aces have to build the strongest squad possible

If that means drafting Sedgeman in

So be it

He hasn't been lumbered with it, it is the average he achieved in the Premier League.

• Like 3

If they want to use Bewley and Smith as reserves then they can't use Worrall, unless the rules have been changed regarding doubling up. If a Belle Vue promotion had been in place throughout the off season, I expect they would have steered either Worrall or Bewley in a different direction regarding their Championship team.

I thought he was replacing Zagar but from what you say Zagar is staying put.

Interesting.