British Speedway Forum

Think FF & Ouch have got their points across & they detest Buster.

We get it :rolleyes:

Thankfully most Belle Vue fans have taken the situation with a bit more grace.

I'd just suggest that everyone else just leave the pair to spit their bile and we'll just keep to real news

• Like 2

Think FF & Ouch have got their points across & they detest Buster.

We get it :rolleyes:

Thankfully most Belle Vue fans have taken the situation with a bit more grace.

I'd just suggest that everyone else just leave the pair to spit their bile and we'll just keep to real news

Ouch and FF in agree shocker ..it's like there the same person

• Like 4

Belle Vue Army and Facebook :rofl:

Yep, great places for all knowledge and facts :rofl:

Maybe there will be some Belle Vue facts published in the Daily Sport next :rolleyes:

Headline: Gordon and Morton Got Jizzed By Chapman

• Like 1

Only you lie.

Don't bring me into a discussion that I have nothing to do with and then I won't need to reply to your trolling.

Just a thought.

I'm happy to leave it there.

He can't help himself can he!

• Like 1

as much as i want to see belle vue carry on

suerly there must be a deadline soon for this to be sorted for to run this year

after all most have to declare at the agm to be involved the year after

• Like 2

You seem to follow brum around on this forum, is that why you've trolled this thread? You must read all his arguing almost first hand, its not nice is it?

I've said it before with brum, never look a gift horse in the mouth when an opportunity to show it up for lying, multi- Facebook accounts, jackanory, personal insults, hypocrisy etc etc by firing it right back at him.

It's the gift that keeps giving which is another brum phrase when he's dishing out the personal insults isn't it?

I don't do trolling i leave that to you!

• Like 2

Typically hypocritical from the forum troll. Lies, multiple facebook accounts and of course the endless double standards.

Stay away from this thread troll.

Sleep tight.

Of course you wouldn't have left it there.

Such is the arrogance of a liar being called out yet again.

DO NOT tell me where to post and where to reply.

I say again, I'm happy to leave it there unless you want to continue to troll and lie.

It's up to you.

Are there any more big announcements being made in the next 48 hours?

I missed the last one. Don't want to miss out again.

Hopefully the trolls have slithered back into their respective ponds and we can go back to discussing what matters, talking of which.....

At the risk of sounding like the idiot from the bspa there will be news this week, probably on Thursday. The only reason for the delay has been getting everyone together to make the announcement.

There is no link.

Can we have a link to verify that please

• Like 1

Never seen so much bu/poo written about any club before .If and when a announcement is made then we can all start mouthing off about how much we think we know. Here is a rumor for you Jack Lee to be team manager,see what all the know all think now

Belle Vue Army and Facebook :rofl:

Yep, great places for all knowledge and facts :rofl:

Maybe there will be some Belle Vue facts published in the Daily Sport next :rolleyes:

Headline: Gordon and Morton Got Jizzed By Chapman

Not Chapman alone B S P A same thing happened at Birmingham to Alan Phillips ,made way for Batman and Robin to step back in

Edited by bw double

Tick Tock, tick Tock

Tick Tock, tick Tock

Not another parking meter about to expire :neutral:

Whilst envy and greed have always been part of Chapman's make up the powers that be made a fatal error in completing the triangle with power when they mistakenly made him chairman.

Whilst we're all aware what's gone on at Leicester and the recent engines deal the situation at the NSS has been far more involved and damaging.

Had he not plotted with the council in an effort to gain control then the winter for The Aces would have passed like any other as far as us fans would have been aware.

Pairman would have taken over from the retiring David Gordon, a plan agreed months before it was due to take place. This would have allowed riders and other speedway related payments to be made. The team would have been in place allowing both them and the club to work on sponsors, practice events would have run over the winter together with fans nights in the Craven suit and maybe even the hoped for Xmas cracker meeting. The website would have continued to be updated and, with no bad press on all media outlets tainting the club it would have been business as usual.

The dispute would have continued with the council over the payment responsibilities of many different contracts but that's all back room stuff and would have reached some kind of resolution, indeed a meeting was in the diary for late October to achieve this.

Alas it wasn't to be due to the actions of one man.

Pairman attended

the AGM to have his new role rubber stamped but Chapman refused to see him, favouring his own route.

The damage to Belle Vue speedway is massive and we've lost the long term plan set in place to ensure a solid foundation for the club to prosper in favour of your regular paying tenant season to season existence.

Only lucky heather will save us now so maybe time to give Buster a call.

• Like 2