1. Aaron Summers

2. Dan Bewley

3. Richie Worrall

4. Nike Lunna

5. Richard Lawson

6. ?

7. Jack Smith

Maybe Bacon at No. 6, or Tom Perry? Who Knows

The Other way it could go is having Rob Branford instead of Nike and Arthur Sissis in the main body to keep Mr Bewley at reserve

1. Summers

2. Sissis

3. Worrall

4. Branford

5. Lawson

6. Bewley

7. Smith or Bacon ...

The league is going to be watered down yes, but it feels like some Glasgow fans possibly underestimate Berge in particular as a result of circumstance rather than assessing him based on actual talent. He (Berge) qualified for the Under 21 World Championship, where he finished 4th with a comparable points total to Jack Holder (now in the Poole side) and scored MORE points than the likes of Adam Ellis and Erik Riss, both of whom are really talented young riders – and in Riss a rider not yet capable of racing to a 7.00 average in the PL – it does that afford a water mark of the talent required to hit 7.00 in even this league, it is not an easy average to reach.

I think it is widely accepted Bewley is a talent, a rider going places, but there should be a far fairer sense of where he is going to end next season.

All fair and relevant points, Glasgow fans are very aware of Berges' strengths and weaknesses. Sticking to my guns about Nike and Dan.

wherever craig cook goes this year , dan bewley will be with him . can Glasgow fit cook in this year?

Maybe next year.

wherever craig cook goes this year , dan bewley will be with him . can Glasgow fit cook in this year?

No , but is Cook Bewley's babysitter ?

• Like 1

Danny has stated he is not back at Glasgow in 2017 , said the travelling got a bit much, so would that then be Tom Perry at 6?

• Like 1

Heard Danny needs £7,000 for a shoulder operation. :neutral:

Is that as an alternative to waiting in an NHS queue and not being fit for March?

Heard Danny needs £7,000 for a shoulder operation. :neutral:

should have had better medical insurance then

if i was racing at this level id have looked into medical insurance

i had cover conected to riding bikes on the road when i was younger and it covered for any sporting events aswell wasnt expensive but that was when i was younger and with all the clever people claiming for broken finger nails and such like its drove insurance cover up a fair bit

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but does anyone else think the promotion have the other 4 members of the team already signed, just not announced. The road we're going down seems to suggest (to me at least) that we will have Bewley, Lunna and Smith as 3 of the next 4.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but does anyone else think the promotion have the other 4 members of the team already signed, just not announced. The road we're going down seems to suggest (to me at least) that we will have Bewley, Lunna and Smith as 3 of the next 4.

Looks that way it all seems very relaxed which suggests all pieces off the jigsaw are in place.

Pretty sure the team was all picked and signed as soon as the teams ave was announced

Regardless of who the remaining 4 are, you don't sign a top 3 like that without having the full team in place.

Just a case of drip feeding the signings to keep interest, it makes it a guessing game for supporters of all teams as to who may still be available!!!

• Like 2

All Championship sides are practically complete, with the exception of sides arguing over 2 pointers. A good 2 pointer can literally name their price with the ridiculous rules.

• Like 1