British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

King's Lynn Young Stars 2017

You can't if the rider in question (Hughes) hasn't ridden in an official meeting.

However if Kyle could be persuaded to ride one meeting KLYS could then exploit the 'guest for any reason' rule that is specific to the NL. (There has been some discussion of this on the Buxton thread in connection with the signing of Ellis Perks). I'm a bit surprised that no alteration has been made to this rule.

• Like 2

I believe its 'facility' for any reason e.g the dreaded RR. Unless its the number 1 missing, the missing rider is doubling up or there is more than one rider from the 2-5 then a guest is allowed?

Either way had Kyle completed the first meeting the rule could have been exploited but i commend Kings Lynn for attempting to track a full team whatever the level of riders that are brought in as cover.

• Like 1

However if Kyle could be persuaded to ride one meeting KLYS could then exploit the 'guest for any reason' rule that is specific to the NL. (There has been some discussion of this on the Buxton thread in connection with the signing of Ellis Perks). I'm a bit surprised that no alteration has been made to this rule.

Isle of Wight were only allowed a facility for 28 days last season, regarding Compton. So they'd still need to sign somebody.

Edited by Islander15

After all the harsh comments about Scott Campos he top scored in Thier first match.

Well done Scott

Now Shane H is fit i wonder if he will come in to the side ? :) .

Season fall a part a bit now with the now losing Danny i would think team changes must happen .

They need to seriously sign some riders as no one is going to watch this poor effort of a team which is a shame as we have brought on some good riders, but getting trashed like this is doing them more harm than good

• Like 1

Last night's Lynn team isn't doing anyone any favours. They are woefully weak and remind me of the scunny team of four years ago. If the promoters aren't serious about the young stars they should pull the plug on it.

Tomorrow's meeting at Lynn has been called off.

Sadly it's time for the Young Stars to withdraw from the league. Ther aren't any riders available to sign and they are going to get hammered everywhere they go.

Nathan Greaves

Joe Jacobs

Adam Roynon

Oliver Greenwood

Max Clegg

Brendan Johnson

Not taking into account averages or Kings Lynn's NL Budget- but they are riders that come to mind.