British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

How would you know. None of you have ever met me.. :icon_smile_clown:

None of us have access to Broadmoor

• Like 1

For the playoffs, assuming starting line ups stay the same, you can take any four from five (Poole, Kings Lynn, Wolves, Belle Vue and Rye House). I have a suspicion that Leicester and Somerset will be better than expected. Outside of the fact that Jason Doyle is in it, I can't see much posiitve about the Swindon team and I think they will be in the relegation playoff.

I don't think this Poole 1-7 will win the Premiership ----- BUT I do think Poole will still win it!! :-)

I don't think this Poole 1-7 will win the Premiership ----- BUT I do think Poole will still win it!! :-)

That's why they got my vote.Not the 1-7 that starts that is ;-)

That's why I stated the team's starting 1-7. If Poole, sorry when Poole change their team they may make the playoffs, but I still think they will not win this league.

interesting skids,what weak link or links will be kicked into touch ???pray tell.

H A and J S

Who exactly am I meant to have bullied?

Try reading back some of your posts in the past 24 hrs. It's self evident who.

League standings

1.Belle vue

2.Poole

3.Kings Lynn

4.Rye House

5.Wolves

6.Somerset

7.Leicester

8.Swindon

I'll go for that 2-5th is anyone's guess that's just my opinion

• Like 1

Said Poole from the start.Still stick with it.Just think Ford will go all out to win it,even if it does backfire

Even if it meant the Stars missing out on the Play-offs, Come July, I would love to see all 8 teams in contention for those top four places. That would guarantee some brilliant closely fought matches, where the fans are the real winners. I know the rules about rider change, have been changed this year, but I still feel the cut-off date could be even sooner to eliminate clubs bringing in wringers to gain this unfair advantage.

For this sport to prosper , it has to project the right image. Everything needs to be scrumptiously clean and transparent, when success is achieved through excellence rather than the exploitation of loopholes in the rules..... and what better way to do this than to have all teams fighting for success....

Obviously I want the Stars to win, but I will applaud any team that wins ................ providing it is achieved in the correct way.

Like a lot of teams, the Belle Vue team looks like they could be great, IF they all perform..... One thing that I think is great about the league this year is that there is no stand out team because of the all the different scenarios given that nearly all teams have riders who could either be really good or be ineffective.

Wolves = Skornicki & Howarth, Rye House = Nicholls & Watt, Poole = Anderson & Kurtz, Kings Lynn = Batch & Holder, Belle Vue - Fricke & Sedgmen.

The others, Leicester - as a team will sink or swim whereas in my opinion, Swindon and Somerset will struggle... Still I wish all teams well, nice to see Belle Vue with what appears to be a competitive team.... Let battle commence...

When I called you out for lying I quoted the statement, it is irrefutable that you lied.

When someone calls out a bully (by the way, in the first place it wasn't me who called you out for bullying AGAIN was it?) it doesn't make them in turn a bully, just like a traffic patrol chasing someone at 90mph isn't guilty of speeding.

You have always been a bully.

By attacking me you are a bully.

Remember when you got banned for attacking me under another of your aliases drog the cog?

You got banned not me so I clearly wasn't in the wrong.

You are one of the worst culprits for attacking posters. So yes you are a bully.

Feel free to claim that I am if you so wish. No one besides your cohorts and aliases believes you.

Anyway as usual it's wasted back and forth clogging up threads.

You dislike my style of posting and likewise think you are an offensive poster.

I'm happy to leave it at that.

But we know you won't.

Like I said happy to agree to disagree.

I'm happy to agree to disagree, when that happens with normal posters they don't respond with lies, but you do! I am entitled to defend myself against liars. I quote your irrefutable lies, you call that bullying? If you didn't lie in the first place I wouldn't have yet another of your lies to quote would I?

The ONLY forum member to accuse me of bullying is YOU! Why shouldn't I call you out for lying, especially when you are lying about me, that isn't bullying.

On the other hand at least four posters have accused you of bullying this year, THIS YEAR!! We are only just ten weeks in and FOUR different people have accused you of bullying!! I wouldn't mind but I didn't even accuse you of bullying this time but when someone did you responded by lying!!!

I dislike trolls, bullies and liars so yes I don't like your style of posting, no wonder you can't sleep at night.

I'm not lying about you in the slightest.

Truth hurts.

It's funny that the people who you claim are calling me a bully are some of the worst offenders on here, including you. It's hardly a glowing endorsement.

In fact one of the forum members you defend has mentioned my name 3 times in posts without replying to my posts over the past couple of days. It's usual form of attack and bullying.

I will sleep no worse as my conscience is clear.

Anyway as I say, happy to agree to disagree and move it on.

This is more boring than Gavan vs Starman

• Like 6