British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boz

Redcar V Peterborough - Thursday 8th June - Ch - 7:30

In a vain attempt to move on from last week, we face Peterborough and Chris Harris this week.

Danny Ayres is still missing due to injury for the Bears, Liam Carr will guest in his place.

Peterborough at full strength as far as i'm aware.

Won't be easy, but expect to see a close Bears win.

Aye, been a nice day today but forecast for tomorrow does look a touch wet. Hopefully that forecast changes!

4 point away win

If it gets to go the distance.

Edited by MD
  • Like 1

Panthers should have this wrapped up by heat 9 .

• Like 1

If it gets to go the distance.

sly dig here and the other post. Grow up

sly dig here and the other post. Grow up

Just giving my prediction and adding a little light heartedness to what has been a mentally traumatic week for me, reading the 14 hard done by threads that have appeared all over the forum.

Just giving my prediction and adding a little light heartedness to what has been a mentally traumatic week for me, reading the 14 hard done by threads that have appeared all over the forum.

wasn't aimed at you - it was at MD who is being stupid. Bears do feel hard done by as would Tigers had things gone their way - it'll blow over

independent body needed - has been needed since teams adopted the win at all costs attitude

wasn't aimed at you - it was at MD who is being stupid. Bears do feel hard done by as would Tigers had things gone their way - it'll blow over

independent body needed - has been needed since teams adopted the win at all costs attitude

I have being saying for long enough that the sport should be run by an outside body with no club affiliation.