British Speedway Forum
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle V Glasgow Championship 18 June 2017

Day of the meeting and no thread.

Newcastle look to be on the defensive as Stevie Worrall not riding following his crash at Redcar. Rider replacement will be used, anyone can have a ride. Let's hope Lewis Rose and Ashley Morris raise their game tonight and that that the right Ludvig turns up. Welcome to Dan Greenwood, but it looks like a hard home debut for him.

Glasgow must scent taking the points tonight.

Hoping for a Glasgow win although some of our boys may be race rusty as we havent had a meeting for a while

Hoping for a Glasgow win although some of our boys may be race rusty as we havent had a meeting for a while

Day of the meeting and no thread.

Newcastle look to be on the defensive as Stevie Worrall not riding following his crash at Redcar. Rider replacement will be used, anyone can have a ride. Let's hope Lewis Rose and Ashley Morris raise their game tonight and that that the right Ludvig turns up. Welcome to Dan Greenwood, but it looks like a hard home debut for him.

Glasgow must scent taking the points tonight.

Day of the meeting and no Newcastle PR yet, perhaps they were hoping to keep it quiet about Worrall not riding.

Glasgow could easily dent your play off charge tonight.

Day of the meeting and no Newcastle PR yet, perhaps they were hoping to keep it quiet about Worrall not riding.

Glasgow could easily dent your play off charge tonight.

Or, perhaps, they were waiting until the last minute to give Stevie all the time needed to make a decision?

I assume they will move R/R to either 2 or 4 as usual.

• Like 1

Or, perhaps, they were waiting until the last minute to give Stevie all the time needed to make a decision?

They could easily have said a late decision will be made on whether he rides or not.

• Like 1

Speedway updates site are looking for an texter to cover this meeting. If anyone can help, please send me a pm with your mobile number. Thanks Elliot

Huge stroll in the park for Weegies with Super Stevie being injured.

4 points or forget any thoughts of the play-offs.

I assume they will move R/R to either 2 or 4 as usual.

Don't know whether they can move it, if Stevie was declared at No. 5, which I presume he would have been.

Something in the back of my mind says that it can only happen if the opposition and the meeting referee agree to it and I can't remember when it happened before (I'm sure it did, but it was years, ago).

Standard MO TS! Write down the Monarchs chances in almost every meeting whilst bigging up the Tigers allowing you to post how shocked and surprised you are when the ht15 result is known. Could set your watch by it!

• Like 6

PMSL .

Really depends how big the park is , this determines how huge the stroll is.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Don't know whether they can move it, if Stevie was declared at No. 5, which I presume he would have been.

Something in the back of my mind says that it can only happen if the opposition and the meeting referee agree to it and I can't remember when it happened before (I'm sure it did, but it was years, ago).

Its happened loads.. not saying your wrong but ive seen itcplenty if times this year

Standard MO TS! Write down the Monarchs chances in almost every meeting whilst bigging up the Tigers allowing you to post how shocked and surprised you are when the ht15 result is known. Could set your watch by it!

So true.