British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Except if you're a season ticket holder then its full price......

Season ticket holders get no discount in the price of a season ticket? Why buy one?

Season ticket holders get no discount in the price of a season ticket? Why buy one?

Because the £7 you miss out on tonight you more than make up on during the season.

Instead of looking as £7 lost, look at it £7 saved for all your mates you're bring along.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Looking forward to seeing Bewley in action.....Poole to win by 4 points ?

Good question woz01...

Season tickets only really work if you attend every league meeting and like to guarantee "your spot" every week, then there is I think a cost saving of one meeting (correct me if I'm wrong).

Apart from the 10% track shop discount there are no concessions, parking (I know its run by the council or whatever) free programme... nothing.

And of course televised meeting like this, or the discount offered following "Darcygate" just add insult to the injury.

There rant over, feel better now....

Good question woz01...

Season tickets only really work if you attend every league meeting and like to guarantee "your spot" every week, then there is I think a cost saving of one meeting (correct me if I'm wrong).

Apart from the 10% track shop discount there are no concessions, parking (I know its run by the council or whatever) free programme... nothing.

And of course televised meeting like this, or the discount offered following "Darcygate" just add insult to the injury.

I've never had a season ticket at Swindon as I always miss 2/3 meetings due to holidays. However, season ticket prices at Swindon cover a programme as well as free admittance to Sprocket meetings. Have a word in Matt's ear & let him know others do.

Good question woz01...

Plenty of gaps in the fixture list to arrange holidays so no excuse to miss any meetings!! :wink: But hey if the season ticket doesn't work for you then so be it!! :nono:

Poole did do a good deal on season tickets a good few years ago but not recently.

What 'known form' is that then with Klindt carrying a badly injured and heavily strapped knee as well as riding in the main body of the team for the first time this season??

Klindt is far better than both Tungate and Smith at Poole with or without a bad knee.

The fact he is in the team is irrelevant its who is in the race.........of course he will get harder races in the 1-5 but heat 14 (if as per programme) isnt one of them

Klindt is far better than both Tungate and Smith at Poole with or without a bad knee.

The fact he is in the team is irrelevant its who is in the race.........of course he will get harder races in the 1-5 but heat 14 (if as per programme) isnt one of them

I don't think Smith will get heat 14, likely to be a reserve swap with Bewley

• Like 1

The most important rider tonight for Poole has to be Paul Starke, bound to get at least 6 maybe 7 if Klindt comeback backfires. I hope Klindt performs as we know he can but coming back after a lay off is always tricky especially when your riding with the injury. If Klindt withdraws after a couple of rides we are in trouble and will most likely lose.

I don't think Smith will get heat 14, likely to be a reserve swap with Bewley

Bewley could be the key for Belle Vue, a rider improving all the time, a great future awaits for him.

I think Poole will win this and BV will leave without a league point.

Klindt walking track no way is he race fit. One ride then pull out? Double r/r?

Hope he can get around.

Klindt walking track no way is he race fit. One ride then pull out? Double r/r?

Hope he can get around.

Look at Doyle saturday. He will be fine