British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

oops think you said it again

It is possible to try and punch someone and not punch them. No idea if that's what happened here.

Gavan - calm down you are getting aggressive again.

Edited by lisa-colette

That's true, but look at the times of the races last night. I think they were all under 60 seconds, very consistent throughout the meeting and although there wasn't much passing, there were one or two decent races. I've seen the Lynn track in far worse condition than that after very heavy rain, and the riders still gave it a go with times much slower than last night. It wasn't heavy rain, more like drizzle which hardly dampened my programme.

I guess we will never know what went on in the pits last night, but I for one won't be parting with my cash again for a farce like that.

Yes in another post I compared it to the Schlein incident where it did rain a lot. Last night it was drizzle and it had already stopped by the time the sawdust came out.

Nah not really...my cousin lost his dad to cancer a few years back. His dad was a big fan of grasstrack (his brother in law was Ray Andrews sidecar British Champion in 1980) though wouldnt expect you to know anything before 2010 probably.

As we moved to watching speedway he used to sponsor riders £50 most weeks (he owned his own business) at Rye House, Bobby Garrard, Kerry Gray to name but 2. We then went to Hackney and there were 2 juniors Mark and another one who he used to help out each week. Mark at that time was young 14/15 and at that stage every penny helped.

Bob Garrard now theres a name. Steve has a life, clearly you don't. You got a little bell on your desk linked to the BSF to tell you who's posted.. And you have the gaul to call steve a pillock.

Edited by Starman2006

I've said this before,but how come when we were in the lower division the so called lesser riders loved and just got on with riding a grippy track.But when we have the so called stars of British speedway in the top league have a grippy track presented to them they just throw their toys out of the pram and don't want to know.

Maybe a move down would be good,and get riders that just want to get on with it and ride their bikes.

Absolutely prefer Championship speedway, haven't seen a bad meeting at Peterborough this season

• Like 1

Absolutely prefer Championship speedway, haven't seen a bad meeting at Peterborough this season

Now i wonder why you choose P'Boro..

Now i wonder why you choose P'Boro..

Because it's the next closest track

Because it's the next closest track

Ah right. If you don't get good racing round there you won't get it anywhere.

And that is normally grippy isn't it? Probably why it didn't bother Jack.

He looks like he doesn't give a s#it! There has been a change in his attitude over recent times.

Whether that has to do with his personal life I don't know. But I'd put money on the reason He's still riding in the UK is because of his young son.

I've always liked Holder, but He's behaving like an Aussie brat like so many of the others.

I'd been hoping that one day Chris Holder would ride in the Stars colours ever since the day he had some exhibition rides on I believe a bike of Crumpies, you could see the potential then. How disapointed and disallusioned am I now in his attitude together with the management of the club. I've followed Lynn from boy to man but there needs to be some big changes in management and riding personell for me to go again this season

Nothing wrong with Speedway at the moment.

Just certain riders from one team refusing to ride.

Only reason they refused to ride because they thought we would be a walk over after the night before and then we were leading after Heat 8.

Why didn't certain riders walk out when Lynn were leading after 3 Heats if the track was an issue.

Only wanted track work to be done when we was leading after Heat 8

Did he not refuse to come out in a race to[/quote

Kai still won a race after the drama to prove that he was still determined to win.

Yep mainly that one rider you think is god so if we have still got a team next year and a grippy track, which is how I believe racing should be,with Chris Holder riding for you, you know what to expect half a team in action at Lynn because the Prima Donna's don't like it.

• Like 2

Lies , alleged punches , more lies , announcers quitting , crappy track , yet more lies , riders throwing the toys out the pram , more lies , riders feigning injury - allegedly , the Steve and Gavan show , and yet more lies .

And some fans want my club to move up and join this madhouse of a league :shock:

• Like 6

Lies , alleged punches , more lies , announcers quitting , crappy track , yet more lies , riders throwing the toys out the pram , more lies , riders feigning injury - allegedly , the Steve and Gavan show , and yet more lies .

And some fans want my club to move up and join this madhouse of a league :shock:

I don't know who your club is best to stay were you are !!

I don't know who your club is best to stay were you are !!

Glasgow , and I agree

Picture on Twitter of Lambert attacking a fan.

wouldnt expect much else from him from what ive seen of him

spoilt brat comes to mind

No that race wasn't crap but where are the highlights from races 1 to 6 because both teams were struggling so before you make quote look at the whole picture and not what you want to show

You had better ask Kings Lynn speedway. It was their web site that posted the video, not me. They obviously wanted you to see it at its best. I was at the meeting, so I know what happened in the previous races, and did see the whole picture, but I don't control what they put on their web site.

wouldnt expect much else from him from what ive seen of him

spoilt brat comes to mind

All complete nonsense.

He confronted an abusive fan asked him to say it to his face.

The fan got royally embarrassed.

Advantage Lambert.

• Like 2