British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Can't wait for Bandits4eva comments, might be a few ********

I'll refrain right now!

• Like 1

Now that we've had the ridiculous , followed by the unfair , can we now look forward to an enjoyable and hopefully warm and sunny afternoon at one of the best tracks in the country , without anymore bright ideas by the most inept and clueless sporting governing body in the British Isles .

• Like 4

First off we were all going to the 4`s, that then became the 5`s, now we are all going to the hokey cokey`s, first you are in then you are out out then you are in. I expect by lunchtime tomorrow we`ll be out again.

Here`s the groups.

GROUP A Peterborough Edinburgh Sheffield Workington Scunthorpe

GROUP B Glasgow Newcastle Ipswich Redcar Berwick

So the 4s are now back on with all 10 teams in the mix. Just great, car now full again I just hope it stays this way and maybe next year the BSPA will get things correct to every supporters wishes first time.

Which faceless wonders where involved in this farce then , they should hang their heads in shame , just when you think the sports credibility can't be damaged any more along comes this fiasco

• Like 1

Things weren't so bad with the Dark Lord at Edinburgh at the helm!

Really Sarah?That fanny(am I doing fannies a disservice here?)got on my train at Rugby and attempted to travel without paying(wearing his BSPA jacket and tie too!!).Good job I'm pretty easy going and knew who he was,as if it had been one of my colleagues he'd have a criminal record for fare evasion!! ;)

Edited by bluejam
  • Like 1

Really Sarah?That fanny got on my train at Rugby and attempted to travel without paying(wearing his BSPA jacket and tie too!!).Good job I'm pretty easy going and knew who he was,as if it had been one of my colleagues he'd have a criminal record for fare evasion!! ;)

And he had the £20 note on a string just in case he was faced with a vigilant ticket inspector :lol: , don't like to part with the pennies do our east coast friends :P

• Like 1

And he had the £20 note on a string just in case he was faced with a vigilant ticket inspector :lol: , don't like to part with the pennies do our east coast friends :P

I'm finding your reply a difficult one to keep a straight face!! :rofl: There was no embarrassment or apology from the Dark Lord concerning his actions either!! :oops:

I'm finding your reply a difficult one to keep a straight face!! :rofl: There was no embarrassment or apology from the Dark Lord concerning his actions either!! :oops:

He is just your typical tight Scot though. Short arms and deep pockets :wink:

• Like 1

He is just your typical tight Scot though. Short arms and deep pockets :wink:

Thought that was a myth? :o On my speedway visits North of the Border I always thought it was the other way around.Never had an empty glass!! :drink:

Even calling it a Micky mouse sport sounds too good now , they really aint got a clue what they are doing :rofl:

I am really gutted as I have took a 12 month contract out on the Disney Channel on Sky, thinking it was the Channel dedicated to Speedway as part of the new look Sky Sports launch..!😁😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 5

BREAKING NEWS : After much negotiation the fours are been shown live next Sunday on the Comedy channel

Berwick won the Gold Cup in 1991, did they, I always thought that was the Diamonds!!! :o

Madness that Berwick and Scunny are in, no they are out, hang on, back in again!!! I dread to think what the sporting world thinks of our sport, now wondered companies are queueing at the door to throw money at the sport in the way of sponsorship.

I'm afraid the sporting world - and sports journalists - doesn't even notice speedway.