Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The last line of the Poole statement about the Sundstrom signing states 'Poole fans will be excited to watch him on the Poole shale'!!

So aside from the actual signing, it seems we are to get some shale too!!:D:D:rolleyes:;)

Yes , i understand it's some of the latest 21st century stuff with a permanent blue line added .;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

Yes , i understand it's some of the latest 21st century stuff with a permanent blue line added .;)

Matt has got round the blue line issue by insisting that the whole track is sprayed blue  :wink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Matt has got round the blue line issue by insisting that the whole track is sprayed blue  :wink:

I forgot to add the "Permanent Pothole Shale" was being used also.:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can someone explain why Sundstrom is on his old average of 7.22, why hasn't he got a reduction  reduction like Woryna?

Szczepeniak you mean? I was told Szczepeniak average was his last rolling average one and not a % reduction each year he missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can someone explain why Sundstrom is on his old average of 7.22, why hasn't he got a reduction  reduction like Woryna?

Why would Sundstrom get a reduction? He hasn't missed any years.

Being absent from Britain does not equate to missing a year. The 8% reduction applies to riders who have been out of action due to injury for an entire year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can someone explain why Sundstrom is on his old average of 7.22, why hasn't he got a reduction  reduction like Woryna?

Some riders are better when they return so perhaps they should have an increased average. Poole now have 3 such riders which augers well as they ought to increase their starting averages considerably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Easy league winners....may take Linus a few meetings to get used to racing on a rough and bumpy dust bowl

:lol::lol: another cocky pie-rat the fall will be hard :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

:lol::lol: another cocky pie-rat the fall will be hard :lol:

Ive heard Baldy called quite a few things over the years but never a Poole fan before :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Some riders are better when they return so perhaps they should have an increased average. Poole now have 3 such riders which augers well as they ought to increase their starting averages considerably.

May as well drop the Pirate branding and go for a new nickname

Poole Campanologists has the right 'ring' to it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

:lol::lol: another cocky pie-rat the fall will be hard :lol:

A poole fan????  How very dare you.   That's the last thing on earth I would be.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

May as well drop the Pirate branding and go for a new nickname

Poole Campanologists has the right 'ring' to it ;)

Only the ends of Campanolgy though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The last line of the Poole statement about the Sundstrom signing states 'Poole fans will be excited to watch him on the Poole shale'!!

So aside from the actual signing, it seems we are to get some shale too!!:D:D:rolleyes:;)

I heard Matt got an 8% reduction on the shale.Had'nt bought any since 2014.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×