British Speedway Forum
Sidney the robin

Swindon V Poole Thurs 27/07/

beefy keefy, on 28 Jul 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

We don't want a nice shiny new stadium.

just as well as if I was a Robins fan I wouldn't beholding my breath for any new stadium in Swindon!

18 down yet lost by 22??

You at least didn't further mullered I guess.

Considering we lost at home to them by 20, 22 loss isn't too bad really.
  • Like 2

Considering we lost at home to them by 20, 22 loss isn't too bad really.

You should never see it as not too bad losing by 20 points or more!

You should never see it as not too bad losing by 20 points or more!

Trying to be positive! :D

Trying to be positive! :D

I admire your spirit trying to take positives from that! ! :t:

• Like 1

beefy keefy............ Blunsdon Shabbey is a foreboding place, hell on earth.

Too true. That bad they won't even allow dogs in the car park but they can be left in the lay-by up the road which is apparently supposed to be a lot safer.

Too true. That bad they won't even allow dogs in the car park but they can be left in the lay-by up the road which is apparently supposed to be a lot safer.

That is because the security are following the rules of the idiots who own the stadium.

• Like 1

Somebody obviously didn't let the 2 women on the first security tower know the rules as we were allowed in and the dogs made a fuss of through the open window. Check Point Charlie 2 was where the problem started. :P

• Like 2

Somebody obviously didn't let the 2 women on the first security tower know the rules as we were allowed in and the dogs made a fuss of through the open window. Check Point Charlie 2 was where the problem started. :P

Over zealous security has always been a problem at Swindon.

• Like 1

Who was the Swindon rider who took down Wajknecht last night, seen a couple of posts on FB less then complimentary about the inability to team ride. Wondered if it was an old or young head.

Who was the Swindon rider who took down Wajknecht last night, seen a couple of posts on FB less then complimentary about the inability to team ride. Wondered if it was an old or young head.

BWD was his team mate in the race. He didn't bring him down but virtually left him with nowhere to go IMHO.

Nothing dirty about it all, for me he should have let Zach turn in before him.

• Like 1

Bradley Wilson-Dean was his partner in the race- on updates it doesn't say anything about another rider being involved in his crash.

Bradley expressed his regret at going too hard under Zach last night after the victory parade. Hope Zach makes a speedy recovery without the need for surgery and that Bradley doesn't give himself a hard time over it. The team are all so commited sometimes these things happen

• Like 1

With regard to the updates, it happened about as far away from us as possible. There was no contact so didn't mention Bradley. To be fair to him he was racing Holder down back straight,and both were going quicker than Zach, if he had of shut off slightly, to allow Zach to have a clear turn, I think Holder may have nipped between them both. His move was a lot less than Doyle on Morris,the week before, when they both nearly ended up on the floor on bend 4.

Edited by Anzum

If I get banned then so be it.

I don't regret the comments I made in retaliation to a pathetic post from CR. Just like CR doesn't regret his comments.

Anyone would stick up for themselves if they were in my position.

I knew that no GP rider would make himself available.

That's why I have been mentioning middle order riders and some reserves so we could strengthen the top 5.

Oh well. Just got to look forward to next season now and hopefully we will get the team right.

Ok mystic meg.

If that's what your crystal ball told you then so be it.

Banned is harsh as was meant as banter as was what I took the reply😀😀