British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

I know folk who not only got a reply but got a refund.

You won't know until you try.

Worth a go, the worst they will do is ignore it.

Still no news on the staging date for this meeting.

I wonder why it isn't being held this Wednesday, our normal race day, as the only other meeting on is a National League fixture.

13th of this month is the new date.Then we can bed down for winter :D

Any news for the fans that paid for two meetings and only got to see one?

Have you enquired yet?

Waiting to see if they try to charge £17 to everyone, should be fun

Waiting to see if they try to charge £17 to everyone, should be fun

Well i should think it will be £17 for those without the double header ticket.I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be.I think it will be normal admission prices and free entry to the ticket holders albeit they have already paid £25.

Well i should think it will be £17 for those without the double header ticket.I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be.I think it will be normal admission prices and free entry to the ticket holders albeit they have already paid £25.

Well why not say so up front when the match was announced. Buster has so little understanding of how other people think or react.

Sorry meant everyone even the ones who have a ticket from the double header

I am still waiting for a reply to my email!

You will wait for ever for an email reply. I have sent a few emails to the club and never had a reply. I don't bother anymore.

If it's that important to you, maybe you should try snailmail and add the cost of postage on to the amount you ask to be refunded.

If it's that important to you, maybe you should try snailmail and add the cost of postage on to the amount you ask to be refunded.

Would you pay 25 pounds for one meeting?

No but instead of sitting at a keyboard complaining every day i'd write a letter send it by snail mail and depending on my mood maybe insert a sentence contains the words small claims court. Of course that would require a small amount of effort but might just get the result you want.