British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn vs Leicester KO Cup 2nd leg 16-05-2018

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Same here. He'll be the meetings top scorer if true. He's averaged this season is a massive 10.83. Good luck to him I say.

Absolutely good luck to Rory I wish him well in the meeting 

R/R for Iversen and Josh Auty as guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Sad 1

I think my guest writer needs to take a tac sub post :lol::lol::lol:

when he stops laughing of course:D:D

Edited by Star Lady
Fat finger syndrome
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

R/R for Iversen and Josh Auty as guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You what your having a laugh surely? What an absolute farce 

• Like 1

So no NKI, MPT, Bjerre or Andersen ..... Shocking 

11 minutes ago, OldRacer said:

Ricky Wells guesting for Hans Andersen? :blink:

His form in the Championship has been very very good, apart from Robert Lambert can easily compete with the other Stars riders.

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

His form in the Championship has been very very good, apart from Robert Lambert can easily compete with the other Stars riders.

He stood in for Danny King in the first leg and scored 4 against the same team different riders wearing the same race jackets.

That's the reason why there was no team announcement before 3pm a day before the event.       I think the Stars Promoters and Marketing  people have missed a massive  trick here.    By saying nothing they make the fans have bad feeling towards the club with the contempt of it all.       Whereas if they had come out at the start and blamed the FRN and the unavailability of certain riders ,   They could have turned a negative situation into a positive one  by  showing people  we have been hard done by and   therefore  having to race  our weaken team  against the odds.    Although all effort is being made to find a replacement, because of the now FRN  they are few an far between.   

We would have been the underdogs attempting to overcome a 6 pts  1st leg  defeat.    Facts that  could have been used to promote the meeting,   but instead  you do nothing.  

I thought this new chap Brundle was better than this..... 

• Like 1

I'll say it again 

Our club is being run by a shark

• Like 1

With no disrespect to auty, what is allit thinking about going that way with guests. We'll do well to win, let alone turn over a 6 point deficit.

Don't know why we bothered to keep it close at Beaumont park

Having really enjoyed the racing in the first two home meetings and been pleasantly surprised with the team performance and overall atmosphere, this meeting brings us all down to earth with a bump and proves that the BSPA and the self centered / selfish promoters who voted to have FRN's on a Wednesday are absolutely clueless. Whilst the likes of Mr Ford and Mr Louis are deciding the fate of British Speedway in general we have no hope of the Sport going forward. They should be ashamed, but of course they won't be - as everything in their own garden is rosy!!

Losing Iversen, Bjerre, Andersen and Palm Toft from the meeting, be lucky to have 200 people turn up!

Edited by The Stag

Dear oh dear. Eighteen quid for those line ups?

I’ve been thinking about the current shambles and I’ve in the past blamed Ipswich Sheffield and Redcar for us not being able to race Thursday nights and then avoiding the Danish League priority problem but it’s not there faults it’s really all of our own making WHY ?would we sign Iversen Jorgensen and Andersen knowing all to well we was racing Wednesday knowing the Danish League take priority over our signings on a Wednesday? but then on top of that Lewis Rose quits the club and we them make the matters worse and sign another Danish rider in Palm Toft so we potentially have 4 riders that could be missing on the same night - you couldn’t make it up . The last riders we needed to sign was Danish if we wanted to keep to Wednesday nights - sorry most of this is our own making .