British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 23rd July 2018

47 minutes ago, therefused said:

Klindt is good at Lynn? Different rider to who I’ve seen in the past 

Correct, he's very ordinary and if Buster sticks a bit of dirt down again he's more likely to score closer to 0 than 15.

August 2011 4+1 from 4

March 2013 6+2 from 3 (in Stars team 2013)

April 2013 6+1 from 4

April 2013 1+1 from 4

April 2013 - 2+2 from 4

July 2014 8 from 5

April 2016 9 from 7 @reserve

July 2016 7 from 5

5.28 average 

Although Klindt is at reserve he's got real competition from the Stars throughout the team, without doubt he will not be scoring double figures.

Did he not get an enormous score for Leicester a couple of years ago from reserve?

8 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Did he not get an enormous score for Leicester a couple of years ago from reserve?

He probably did.lee Smart got a 21 point payed maximum riding at Lynn for Birmingham a few years ago ,but that didn't make him a good rider.

11 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Klindt needs to be roughed up on the first turn every time as he is a completely different rider without fresh air in front of him. 

Possibly the most frustrating rider for this currently riding in Britain

At Ipswich for Worky he started with 2 rides where he didnt gate , could hardly slide the bike at the back and gave up after 2 laps but ended with 8 points including 2 wins looking like a world champion :unsure:

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Possibly the most frustrating rider for this currently riding in Britain

At Ipswich for Worky he started with 2 rides where he didnt gate , could hardly slide the bike at the back and gave up after 2 laps but ended with 8 points including 2 wins looking like a world champion :unsure:

Don't he always.....         Brilliant when he gates,  but disappears when he don't....

• Like 2

MPT on it tonight in the pairs. Bring on the Pirates :P

As were Proctor and Jorgensen to a lesser extent. Good to see the engine room riders ticking over nicely.

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

MPT on it tonight in the pairs. Bring on the Pirates :P

all i can say lets hope its a different bomber riding for us on monday that rode for glasgow last night :rofl:

Edited by ray c

Bomber's form has been alarming of late and that has to be a worry.     But he usually goes well here at the AFA.    

Harris hasn’t made us stronger at all.

• Like 1

A very important meeting this for both clubs Kings Lynn coming off that brilliant away win to win this i believe.Poole I think have to win this meeting to have any chance of getting a top four place.For the Stars Proctor at reserve is a bonus and i  have noticed Jorgensen has hit a bit of form lately he is important Klindt for Poole is key as well if the track is grippy even if he gates he can be picked off.

40 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Quite agree poor for rye house and Glasgow this season 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Totally agree with you SS.............. Bomber's best days are now but a distant memory....................unfortunately!

13 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

A very important meeting this for both clubs Kings Lynn coming off that brilliant away win to win this i believe.Poole I think have to win this meeting to have any chance of getting a top four place.For the Stars Proctor at reserve is a bonus and i  have noticed Jorgensen has hit a bit of form lately he is important Klindt for Poole is key as well if the track is grippy even if he gates he can be picked off.

Grippy and Klindt might struggle, but Bomber will like it. Just prepare it for Lynn and what will be will be.:t:

• Like 1