British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

15 minutes ago, poole keith said:

so r/r for josh,should be fine,no reason for any excuses,or for anyone say were desperately weakened

One person springs to mind to say you are weakened:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Or no facility ??

I agree.  Monday’s are priority for UK teams and if riders choose (or forced) to ride elsewhere (whatever their nationality or license issuing authority) then no facility.  If Poole use a facility then it should be a 28 day ban for Josh!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Or no facility ??

klindt can take three of josh rides . it just makes our race nights a joke if josh is not there ?

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

I agree.  Monday’s are priority for UK teams and if riders choose (or forced) to ride elsewhere (whatever their nationality or license issuing authority) then no facility.  If Poole use a facility then it should be a 28 day ban for Josh!

You wouldn't be saying that if it was Batch or Nick Morris!

40 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Poland know the deal, Monday & Wednesday is UK. I would be amazing if Josh isn’t at Leicester and Matt will hold his ground.

But Josh is on a Polish licence surely that makes a huge difference.

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

so r/r for josh,should be fine,no reason for any excuses,or for anyone say were desperately weakened

Of course it affects us! Josh scored paid 9 there a couple of weeks ago. How are we going to cover his rides? It clearly makes our task harder. Easy to say Klindt can cover 3 of his rides but what if Woryna or Worrall need covering? And I don’t expect Klindt to score similar to his last visit anyway.

Josh needs to be forced to ride.  Mondays and Wednesdays are UK, or not worth having fixed race nights.

• Like 1

If Poland know of the  Monday/Wednesday GB only Agreement. they wouldn't pay any attention because  Poland rules and they wiil do whatever they want

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

But Josh is on a Polish licence surely that makes a huge difference.

Totally irrelevant - international calender gives priority to British Premiership on a Monday

No Josh due to riding in Poland should be no facillty

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You wouldn't be saying that if it was Batch or Nick Morris!

Yes I would - all in the rules! :rolleyes:

We need to be going there with 7 riders, not relying on Klindt giving us cover. We all know Nicolai is completely hit or miss, even between heats. This leaves us vunerable to a defeat when we need the win. UK is Mondays, not some unimportant catch up meeting in Poland.

I think we will have 7 riders monday. Josh's priorities have to be with Poole, his Polish team is bottom, why would they be bothered. 

14 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think we will have 7 riders monday. Josh's priorities have to be with Poole, his Polish team is bottom, why would they be bothered. 

Josh rode in the Polish championships qualifiers so I guess Poland is his priority. In saying that UK gets priority on Monday tho.