British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

55 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Is NKI a case of a King''s Lynn rider, living in Peterborough signing for Ipswich??? :rolleyes:

Thought he was still a Panthers asset?:unsure:

Isn’t Iversen one of the main beneficiaries of Guy Nicholls sponsorship? If so, probably a very helpful factor in getting him to Foxhall

• Like 1

5 hours ago, g13webb said:

Now having just read,  that NKI has signed for the witches, show me and everyone else the contempt that Buster shows for us Stars fans.       Talk about kicking when you're down.      NKI has always been a Lynn Rider,   greater than any that are currently riding,   Signing him to ride for their arch rival is betrayal  of the highest order... 

Surely it’s Chris Louis that has signed Niels at Ipswich, not buster!?

if buster was trying to win the league with one of “his” 3 teams no matter what by picking all 21 riders then surely he’d have been having the biggest merry go round possible to ensure at least one team had the maximum potential to win the league, and you’d think he’d be doing that at Kings Lynn having stated at the start of the season “I still hate losing to Ipswich and will do anything to beat them” 

he puts the money in and Louis does the team to the budget he’s the promoter simple as that. Kings Lynn/buster would’ve had first refusal on Niels as he’s their rider and obviously deemed it unnecessary to ring the changes to get him in, he can’t then block Niels from signing a deal elsewhere should he wish

• Like 1

I’d love to know how Puk could have been fitted into the team without chucking out Cook or Lambert (pointless) or having two weak reserves (pointless). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScottCampos178 said:

Think you’ll find he’s a Poole asset 

As part of the company deal I guess then?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 2:24 PM, stevebrum said:

As part of the company deal I guess then?

i thought it was when Rick Frost took the assets there

19 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i thought it was when Rick Frost took the assets there

Yes that’s what I was referring too. Thanks.

• Like 1

So, Ippo lose again, if swindon beat them in their final home match then by my reckoning that makes it interesting for us stars. Win at Wolves and our final two home matches, puts us in with a sniff of playoffs :-)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kelvinht said:

So, Ippo lose again, if swindon beat them in their final home match then by my reckoning that makes it interesting for us stars. Win at Wolves and our final two home matches, puts us in with a sniff of playoffs :-)

If only ;)

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If only ;)

Have faith, surely we've got to win somewhere away this season... PLEASE!

7 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

We haven't won on the road this season,what makes you think we will start at Wolves.We have no engine room that will get us the points away from home.

11 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

And then you woke up :wink:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Have faith, surely we've got to win somewhere away this season... PLEASE!

I said before a wheel had turned that Lynn won't get nothing away, and i'm right. Not that I wanted to be. 

I believe Buster buying 2 more clubs has hurt Lynn this season. He said he was going all out to go one better than last season, but that seemed to go out of the window after he bought the other clubs.

And most Panthers fans moan :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1