Ipswich v Kings Lynn May 6th 2.15pm

Danish qualifiers. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Danish qualifiers. 

Cheers Baggy.:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

Got to expect that the Stars will put up a better fight this time but confident the Witches can still pull off a win by around 10 points

Also looking forward to the youth championship that follows - will be the first time Ive seen the majority of those taking part and will be interesting to see hopefully a future world champion within the field......

• Like 1

Looks like an overcast and chilly day tomorrow which should help keep the track in decent condition for a day meeting. 

Like the others I don’t expect Lynn to be anywhere near as bad particularly Lambert, but I’m still expecting a comfortable home win. 

• Like 1

Come on the Stars!!!  It was a bit embarrassing last meeting have to admit :unsure: don't want to come away feeling like that again lol

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Looks like an overcast and chilly day tomorrow which should help keep the track in decent condition for a day meeting. 

Like the others I don’t expect Lynn to be anywhere near as bad particularly Lambert, but I’m still expecting a comfortable home win. 

Depends largely on Harris fitness - potentially slick day track so gaters paradise which will not suit him, He’s not looked fit enough in last few meetings and lambert will be much better than last time so need bomber to lead form the front

could this be bellegos last chance? Without a significant upturn perhaps it should be.

Gates open at 1 o'clock rider signings until 1.30. 

Good luck to Lynn tomorrow and hope it's a good meeting for everyone to watch,and all riders stay injury free.Unfortunately can't make the journey to the foxhole:Pbecause yet again work gets in the way.

An awful lot of confidence on here from Twitches supporters, let’s hope your team are able to back up all of the words to save egg on faces :cheers:

48-42. 

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

An awful lot of confidence on here from Twitches supporters, let’s hope your team are able to back up all of the words to save egg on faces :cheers:

48-42. 

I don’t think that confidence is misplaced in all fairness. We’ve already battered Lynn once,  seen one of the more fancied sides in Belle Vue off very comfortably, and most people’s tip for the title in Swindon managed to just about scrape a point. 

Lynn are nowhere near as good as those two sides so it’s a fixture we SHOULD win. Doesn’t mean we will of course!

Day meetings can often throw up surprise results as track conditions are often not what home riders are used to, and since those home wins we now have the ongoing issue/problem of Harris riding when not at full fitness so that throws up question marks over the result.

We’ll see.

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don’t think that confidence is misplaced in all fairness. We’ve already battered Lynn once,  seen one of the more fancied sides in Belle Vue off very comfortably, and most people’s tip for the title in Swindon managed to just about scrape a point. 

Lynn are nowhere near as good as those two sides so it’s a fixture we SHOULD win. Doesn’t mean we will of course!

Day meetings can often throw up surprise results as track conditions are often not what home riders are used to, and since those home wins we now have the ongoing issue/problem of Harris riding when not at full fitness so that throws up question marks over the result.

We’ll see.

Give harris’s rides to reserves if having a bad nite ( doubt Harris will fail tonight )

Looking at the Stars riders scores in the championship yesterday, I fear a big away defeat today.  

On 5/1/2019 at 5:47 PM, Bagpuss said:

Norwich City promotion parade for me! Otherwise I’d be there.

44-46

I can understand a game coming before your speedway team, but a parade.??????

8 minutes ago, hyderd said:

I can understand a game coming before your speedway team, but a parade.??????

Damn right, doesn’t happen very often and considering how far above expectations the season has gone it’s something I just have to be a part of. No brainer. 

Up the Stars!