British Speedway Forum

Heeps. 

Come on Ipswich, don't give me the chance to say I told you so, I said it months back. Don't give me that chance

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

So Heeps misses his Championship meeting last night but he's fit to return today?

There has to be one day when an injured rider returns?

• Like 5

With a decent number 1 now will be close..will go 44-46, last heat decider.

This is a meeting where i havent a clue which Swindon turns up my heart tells me a close home win mainly because of Puk.On the other hand Swindon could turn up and do a demoltion job as a betting prospect it is  pretty difficult..

I am going for a narrow home win. 

NKI has had his home sighting meeting and I am hopeful (I know Baldy will say without foundation) that we get a track with some outside grip which will help those in the Witches line up who are often tardy out of the gate.

if it’s a slick gater’s paradise then I fear for us.

That's correct James,,,, the most important person involved in this meeting could well be the trackman.  Let's hope for once its done in our favour, forget pretty speedway, this is a must win and the track must be doctored in our favour,,,,, let's get inside batch head and screw with it.    You know it makes sense Bob. 

Unfortunately I don't think anyone involved with Ipswich actually thinks like that, so a gating contest is on the cards 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

I said that if we didn't win last week I wouldn't go tonight and waste my money. 

Although in hindsight I would like to change my mind I'm now on granddaughter sitting duties so I can't. 

I do however echo the track sentiments big time as very seldom do we get a decent one that suits our boys. It seems that come crucial meetings somebody says let's make it a gaters paradise! 

Anyway I do hope we win tonight so I at least get to see 1 more playoff meeting although I seriously doubt it with our home form of late. 

Wouldn't it for once to at the end of an important meeting say,  well at least they tried, instead of f### sake why prep a track like that when we have racers 

Ipswich could just nick this that would mean wolves need to get something at poole tonight 

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

Ipswich could just nick this that would mean wolves need to get something at poole tonight 

I thought they just needed the 4 league points and they will prob get all of them at Pboro anyway. Although I expect them to get the losers point at least at Poole tonight. 

27 minutes ago, ray c said:

Can't see Wolves getting more than a point tonight.