British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Nick Porsing?

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, S15BUT said:

What is Scott Nicholls doing this season?

Sure i read somewhere on this forum that he may be involved with the Eurosport coverage so would be unavailable for a teamplace in the top league

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Nick Porsing?

Please No. Could never ride Lynn.

Edited by S15BUT

what average would a Polish U21 come in on?

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Would be very surprised if it’s anyone else. 

Me too:(.Im sure Dale will keep us in suspense for a little longer.

If it is true and we are over 2pts under the limit that will truly pee me off.

52 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Sure i read somewhere on this forum that he may be involved with the Eurosport coverage so would be unavailable for a teamplace in the top league

The Kent website has him at Peterborough 

9 hours ago, stevehone said:

Nick Porsing?

If we used proper speedway shale instead of soil/ clay  I’m sure he’d have been fine - KL was always to grippy for Nick . 

Nichols signed for Pboro - unless there is a surprise rabbit out of the hat Richard Lawson seems favourite . From what I’ve seen often doesn’t do well at Kings Lynn but could do a ok job on away tracks . Guess it is what it is main thing is getting back on track .  

12 hours ago, Speedball said:

I’m guessing Rasmus Jensen is already doing 3 leagues (Poland, Sweden and Denmark) so he’d be a no-go?

Correct 

You’ll probably get Bradley Wilson dean, he’s confirmed he’s defiantly racing in England this year and I doubt he would come all the way here for just championship 

• Like 1

BWD seems to be only coming over for the SGB qualifier at Glasgow end of May, he posted hes having a fund raiser with the proceeds going into funding the trip

4 hours ago, Haza said:

Nichols signed for Pboro - unless there is a surprise rabbit out of the hat Richard Lawson seems favourite . From what I’ve seen often doesn’t do well at Kings Lynn but could do a ok job on away tracks . Guess it is what it is main thing is getting back on track .  

No. The main thing isn’t just getting back on track. I expect the Stars to aim at winning the league by getting the best team possible. I will be pissed off if they start the season way under the points limit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

No. The main thing isn’t just getting back on track. I expect the Stars to aim at winning the league by getting the best team possible. I will be pissed off if they start the season way under the points limit.

I'm the opposite. ££ over ambition, i think :unsure:

On 3/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, Bunce said:

With the Stars appearing to have 8.13 points to play with for their final rider, anybody heard any rumours or predictions for that final slot?

Peterborough and Sheffield also have a place to fill, but the Stars have the most points to play with. Interesting!

Trying to convince Riss to make a U turn and ride in Britain. His decision to sit Britain out was based on the season possibly not going ahead.

That's the delay, Richard Lawson is plan B