British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

So did the SS mess his chances for potentially riding for poole?

Doubt it.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, Skidder1 said:

3rd Rider announcement next Wednesday - December 4th!!

Are you sure Skidder?! There hasn't been an announcement about an announcement yet..? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Are you sure Skidder?! There hasn't been an announcement about an announcement yet..? 

That's what MF put in his email to sponsors!!

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 7:16 PM, Skidder1 said:

What about a new young Dane (as recommended by a certain Nicolai Klindt!!)?

Marcus Birkemose?

Jonas Jeppesen? (using a slightly stretched definition of 'new')

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I asked Skidder if he was sure as the previous signing was a day late but he assured me the announcement was accurate!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I asked Skidder if he was sure as the previous signing was a day late but he assured me the announcement was accurate!

I'm sure it'll coincide with the Echo's press deadline for Thursday's editions ie sometime today before about 10pm!! 

MF tries to avoid any major AFCB news coverage in the Echo or on local radio.

The previous notification was down to me. The club said at the time that the next announcement (Neilsen) 'would be in 4-5 days time'!  I went for 4 days ie Tuesday but clearly miscounted and it was Wednesday.

As explained earlier to L-C, today Wednesday 4th was mentioned by Matt as the next rider announcement in an email to all sponsors who he is meeting with this week on a flying visit from France.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'm sure it'll coincide with the Echo's press deadline for Thursday's editions ie sometime today before about 10pm!! 

MF tries to avoid any major AFCB news coverage in the Echo or on local radio.

The previous notification was down to me. The club said at the time that the next announcement (Neilsen) 'would be in 4-5 days time'!  I went for 4 days ie Tuesday but clearly miscounted and it was Wednesday.

As explained earlier to L-C, today Wednesday 4th was mentioned by Matt as the next rider announcement in an email to all sponsors who he is meeting with this week on a flying visit from France.

AFCB played last night, so any positive announcement today would be welcome by the local paper as Bournemouth lost. You explained it all before so no worries just having a bit of fun.

Now they have made an announcement about an announcement!! (Like to think it was cos of me complaining but prob just coincidence!!) 8pm Captain being announced. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Now they have made an announcement about an announcement!! (Like to think it was cos of me complaining but prob just coincidence!!) 8pm Captain being announced. 

Pugwash.  :)

• Like 1

Just now, Skidder1 said:

Hohoho.

Captain Claus?