British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

Gorzow already in trouble.

Long way to go yet:t:

Correct decision. I thought at the time NKI binned it and the replays not really convincing me otherwise. 

Zagar really has stepped it up after he was useless on the first couple of weeks.

Laguta has to be one of the best riders in the world at the moment. Kasprzak quite the opposite....

Why does Satl Gorzow both with Kasprazak, clearly not at Extraleague level anymore

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Correct decision. I thought at the time NKI binned it and the replays not really convincing me otherwise. 

Zagar really has stepped it up after he was useless on the first couple of weeks.

I agree really about the decision,but i wouldn't really go as far as saying Iversen binned it.If he wanted to bin it surely he would have just laid the bike down instead of risking injury from a fall like he had.

Just now, Najjer said:

Laguta has to be one of the best riders in the world at the moment. Kasprzak quite the opposite....

Don’t know how they put up with Kasprzak, certainly not aTeam man and doesn’t try a leg at times.

• Like 2