British Speedway Forum
TotallyHonestJohn

06/06/21 1600 Newcastle v Edinburgh (C-KOC) Followed By 1800 Newcastle v Armadale (NDL)

The 8 point handicap in 13/15 always makes it look worse than it was.

Encouraged by Roynon, Wright and Mountain. Stormy was ok and will get better. Clegg not on it at all but will also get better. Aarnio was utter gash and Alcock is not Championship standard.

Having Barker in double figures will very mean we should be competitive at home.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Diamonds by 20.

And Blobby to comment along the lines of ,, we shouldn’t be getting pumped off this team.

Commentators curse there Gaz... but never mind good meetin and when am sober a might post summat sensible but we'll done the Monarchs... some very good racing... Josh Pickering move of the night (of the last few years really) the other Aussie Kye took to the spot and looked good and the two Worralls as ever know the fastest way round Brough... and I never thought I would hear myself saying this but get well soon Ben Barker as a scoring no 1 would have made all the difference... in both meetings...

Here we go part two the Gems and several more sherbits and I must add I had one of them hog roast banjos and what a feed... it was spot on and even a fat lad like me would struggle to eat two of them...

But am gonna try...

Regards

THU 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, scunny1 said:

It worked fine on Friday night 10+1.

Must have used a different one today judging by Updates.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Diamonds by 20.

And Blobby to comment along the lines of ,, we shouldn’t be getting pumped off this team.

We shouldn’t get pumped off this team.

Much better performance tonight than Friday. Josh bounced back as expected, Kye impressing more each time he takes to the track, sharp gating and speed to match. 
still looking for a bit more from William but hopefully that’ll come.

more importantly into the next round.

27 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

The 8 point handicap in 13/15 always makes it look worse than it was.

Encouraged by Roynon, Wright and Mountain. Stormy was ok and will get better. Clegg not on it at all but will also get better. Aarnio was utter gash and Alcock is not Championship standard.

Having Barker in double figures will very mean we should be competitive at home.

A very big well done to Adam roynon on top scoring for the diamonds especially after all the injuries and problems he,s had,still can be a class act in my opinion,well done Adam.

• Like 2

The Match was lost as soon as they had the Worrall twins and we had Aarnio for Barker, how can Aarnio cover for Barker. What a joke, also Roynon should have had heat 15, to put Aarnio in is very strange decision. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pablo133 said:

The Match was lost as soon as they had the Worrall twins and we had Aarnio for Barker, how can Aarnio cover for Barker. What a joke, also Roynon should have had heat 15, to put Aarnio in is very strange decision. 

Money ?

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Bike problems 

Also not a proper mechanic on the tools for him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Also not a proper mechanic on the tools for him 

Not keen on his spannerman are you?

28 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Not keen on his spannerman are you?

Actually he's a nice kid but way out of his depth in a championship or even NDL matches but he can fuel up & check a chain but anything more like clutch adjustment that's way above his capabilities but I do give him credit at having the toon halls to do it

13 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well done the young lads in the second meeting... just as entertaining as the first...

But at least they won

Regards 

THU 

Reckon they just shaded it on entertainment value 

So the authorities are just allowing riders to race in Poland when they have a meeting in the UK and are handing out facilities willy nilly to that end? Disappointing. 

• Like 1