British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

All getting are hopes up but i wouldnt be surprised if we sign justin sedgeman and simon lambert..

41 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

All getting are hopes up but i wouldnt be surprised if we sign justin sedgeman and simon lambert..

I'd stick with Scott and Ully then!!

1 hour ago, TTT said:

It's Magic you know :D 

You would only get jealous over a rider who's currently in the World's Elite. 

Poland not going to allow one of their top riders in the UK, apart from at Cardiff! lol

9 hours ago, cambpanther said:

But waits for people to guess names just to say these names are wrong..

10 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Whats the point in this 'i know something you dont' why not just say all or say nothing. 

Or does it make you feel big saying you know more than others??

Bald Bloke has clearly posted in good faith but if you are intent on being a mardy bum about it you might be best served putting him on ignore :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Crump99 said:

If you've been around long enough you'll know that they tend to know something that they've heard elsewhere that someone else heard from elsewhere etc etc. It's usually uninteresting and nothing that you couldn't have worked out or sourced yourself anyway, as well as missing the important detail. Even if they think they do know something unique then they're almost always wrong.

Well that got a mixed reaction. Only needed a Haha for a full house :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Well that got a mixed reaction. Only needed a Haha for a full house :)

There you go all sorted now :t:

• Like 1

Bit of a concern that Stefan Nielsen has been released by Sheffield, unless the other rider is a big hitter number 1

Edited by scoobydoo

23 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Bit of a concern that Stefan Nielsen has been released by Sheffield, unless the other rider is a big bitter number 1

I thought we might of needed him, but realised he's not a RS.

KING’S Lynn’s Rising Star Jack Thomas faces a period on the sidelines after crashing out at the Adrian Flux Arena on Thursday.

Thomas came to grief in Heat 4 of the Minors & Brady Stars’ 47-43 defeat to Ipswich, and although he was able to walk off the track he went to hospital for x-rays on his wrists.

He said: “Thanks to everyone for the messages, I’m back home with two broken wrists.

“I’ve got to go back tomorrow (Friday) and see about having them screwed back together, so it’s not the best of nights.”

The Stars are back in action as a team on June 23 when they face Sheffield at home, but prior to that they compete in Round 2 of the Premiership Pairs at Ipswich next Thursday (June 16).

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Poland not going to allow one of their top riders in the UK, apart from at Cardiff! lol

Relaxing the rules apparently. 

2 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Not to replace two 6 point plus riders 

You'd like to think they'd make the changes quickly we're racing Monday and can't let many more meetings drift away 

Vaculik maybe? Isn't Bjarne working with him at the gp's he might've been the go between telling him how much he enjoyed last season just guessing?

Sources  equally in the know caution not to get too excited

2 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Sources  equally in the know caution not to get too excited

Not good news that 

Bad news.

Panthers promoting Monday's meeting with a caption of Scott Nicholls which suggests those team changes won't be in place for Monday.