British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

14 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

You've used R/R most the season for a rider who got his average from riding at reserve, I'd say you've been very fortunate with injuries so far this season. 

Completely disagree with that.. actually your talking absolute crap..Ully was in the form of his life beating everyone and your saying we were lucky he got injured?...and now this...whats your name Nigel Pearson?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, arnieg said:

So you disagree that R/R has worked very well for you, despite finishing top ?

Edited by Ivanhoe
wrong quote

If the Panthers pull this off, it will go down as one of the biggest upsets in speedway history.

Has a team ever qualified for a play-off final without its top 2 riders?

Poole would not have won any of their Elite League titles in the early 2010s if both Ward and Holder were unavailable for the play-offs. @Steve Shovlar would agree.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

16 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

If the Panthers pull this off, it will go down as one of the biggest upsets in speedway history.

Poole would not have won any of their Elite League titles in the early 2010s if both Ward and Holder were unavailable for the play-offs. @Steve Shovlar would agree.

Yes Wolves 2017

32 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Andersen, Bomber and Nicholls scored not a single one of MY points. Unlike you I am unbiased, impartial and capable of processing the data and interpreting facts.

Your argument about Toft's first two rides is mind blowingly pathetic.

Why, it’s truth, irr only covered his last 2 rides and scored 5 points, what part of that don’t you understand?

People need to calm down, the team panthers are tracking tonight is good enough to win a home meeting.

• Like 2

In my opinion the main problem Peterborough have is Bjarne, who has been out of form of late and they need him to have a great night. He will try his best, he always has but if he is off form tonight Wolves will win. No idea why they can't get a better guest than Kerr , I would have thought a half fit MPT would be better than Kerr.

Edited by foreverblue

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

In my opinion the main problem Peterborough have is Bjarne, who has been out of form of late and they need him to have a great night. He will try his best, he always has but if he is off form tonight Wolves will win. No idea why they can't get a better guest that Kerr , I would have thought a half fit MPT would be better than Kerr.

Like who ? Just asking...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

In my opinion the main problem Peterborough have is Bjarne, who has been out of form of late and they need him to have a great night. He will try his best, he always has but if he is off form tonight Wolves will win. No idea why they can't get a better guest than Kerr , I would have thought a half fit MPT would be better than Kerr.

I suppose with broken bones, there's no half fit, he's either fit or not. Still at least Kerr will be going into the meeting on a positive note with all the posts about him on here.

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Like who ? Just asking...

Cook, Jason Crump,  I know he has been poor this season but surely better than Kerr or Richard Lawson as they should be allowed the 5 per cent extra for a home meeting. Maybe Lawson is still injured. I would imagine Panthers fans are hoping for rain so they can  more time to get MPT fit

Edited by foreverblue

56 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Holder was injured during won of the playoffs when the final was Poole vs Brum (can't remember what year that was, maybe 2013?) We signed Greg Hancock in his place, I guess this is why we have the deadline now. Can't remember how far ahead of the deadline Greg was signed..?

Biggest upsets? lol They are the favourites!!

Just now, foreverblue said:

Cook, Jason Crump,  I know he has been poor this season but surely better than Kerr or Richard Lawson as they should be allowed the 5 per cent extra for a home meeting.

Lawson is injured

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Wolves rode the 2017 final without Freddie Lindgren and Jacob Thorsell, who I respectfully suggest are a better combined package than MPT & Ostergaard. We won away at Swindon and lost at home, losing overall by 1 point...........................................

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Cook, Jason Crump,  I know he has been poor this season but surely better than Kerr or Richard Lawson as they should be allowed the 5 per cent extra for a home meeting. Maybe Lawson is still injured. I would imagine Panthers fans are hoping for rain so they can  more time to get MPT fit

Crump scored one or something last month for Ipswich at the EoES. Basically Cook is the only 'better' option on paper than Kerr and for whatever reason one or both parties didn't fancy it.

Losing MPT is a blow for P'boro but if the track is how they like it and not how it was against Sheffield they should get the job done but I'd never write Wolves off, they are a team full if decent British League riders.

• Like 2