British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

Hmmm Basso knew where Brennan was when he went out wide I think, he knew he was gonna squeeze him up, he looked round after Brennan fell too ....

Edited by Trees
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Sorry guys hard from basso but was in front so correct decision

Agreed, although in the last replay I felt Brennan perhaps looked a bit out of control after hitting the apex of turn 3 and couldn't do much about it as basso was there. 

• Like 1

Laughable Glasgow fans showing the ref a pair of glasses lol,basso done nothing wrong there.

Thinking it will be 

Cook,Brennan,Worrall,King 

Will take a 49-41 loss,should be just enough 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trees said:

Hmmm Basso knew where Brennan was I think, he looked round after Brennan fell too ....

Yeah, that's what annoys me. But I think having had a couple of minutes to think about, Tom should've backed out.

Despite the commentary team I found myself preferring the Weej. 

Unbelievable. 

How many times have they mentioned beating Edinburgh? Obviously in their heads. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jason.C said:

Agreed, although in the last replay I felt Brennan perhaps looked a bit out of control after hitting the apex of turn 3 and couldn't do much about it as basso was there. 

He had to go that wide as hit the hole, but basso was on that line, don't think even knew he was there tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trees said:

Hmmm Basso knew where Brennan was I think, he looked round after Brennan fell too ....

2 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Laughable Glasgow fans showing the ref a pair of glasses lol,basso done nothing wrong there.

Thinking it will be 

Cook,Brennan,Worrall,King 

Will take a 49-41 loss,should be just enough 

Yes there the ones that need the glasses, heat should have been re-run, don't know why it was awarded

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

Just now, foreverblue said:

Yes there the ones that need the glasses, heats should have been re-run, don't know why it was awarded

Because he was miles ahead in lap 3. It's the rules

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

Yeah, that's what annoys me. But I think having had a couple of minutes to think about, Tom should've backed out.

Throttle off? He would've picked up wouldn't he? Maybe Basso should've been excluded for causing Brennan to fall through taking the line that he did?