British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

8 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

You Poole supporters talking about Steve Worrall signing for Leicester? That's confusing, not to mention strange. Are you keen to offload him or something?

Would love him to stay at Poole, all down to averages unfortunately 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamish McRaker said:

You Poole supporters talking about Steve Worrall signing for Leicester? That's confusing, not to mention strange. Are you keen to offload him or something?

Lol. You do realise this happens on every teams thread. Riders get rumoured to be going somewhere else. Personally I didn't mention Steve Worrall, all I said was there was a rider being announced and plus it isn't down to fans who stays and who goes! Rumours get talked about all the time, I guess you better get used to it! Maybe Pirates Of Poole heard he was signing for Leicester IDK.

Edited by lisa-colette

1 hour ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Wrong Worrall obviously!!

19 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Hemsley avin a dabble at cycle speedway

https://youtu.be/GrHysW2MRx0

I'm subscribed to Martyn Hepworth's youtube channel & he as just added this video.

And that may explain the initial shape of Leicester's track. LoL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, W9 Lion said:

And that may explain the initial shape of Leicester's track. LoL

Despite Sam ermolenko marking out a proper racetrack I believe DH copied the cycle speedway track he won his world championship on.  
and the rest is history 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Despite Sam ermolenko marking out a proper racetrack I believe DH copied the cycle speedway track he won his world championship on.  
and the rest is history 

Not quite. Scaled it based on Leicester cycle speedway. DH won world championships on 3 different tracks. 
Worth noting the Lions circuit has been significantly altered since then hence the much improved racing now seen at Beaumont Park 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

and the rest is history 

Then they introduced 4valve cycle Speedway bikes.;)se

Seeing that Frisky Racing is posting on different Lions Facebook groups, offering the opportunity of having your name on Dan & Joe's race suit for £20, I'm guessing that it would be safe to pre empt an announcement that Joe will join Dan in the team for 2022. Maybe they should have waited for an official announcement?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Seeing that Frisky Racing is posting on different Lions Facebook groups, offering the opportunity of having your name on Dan & Joe's race suit for £20, I'm guessing that it would be safe to pre empt an announcement that Joe will join Dan in the team for 2022. Maybe they should have waited for an official announcement?

Can't wait for the day when the Twins race for different teams. Not doing Lions any favours being in the same Championship team.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Can't wait for the day when the Twins race for different teams. Not doing Lions any favours being in the same Championship team.

……why?

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

……why?

He probably doesn’t know why he just waffles for the sake of it.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

……why?

They weaken the Lions being together. When it came to the crunch this season they were not good enough.

At the start Lions shud av kept Mountain and gone with either Dan or Joe but not both.

From the outside I think Dan seems like the better of the two? However I have only seen them race once... Who would Lion's fans say is the best rider currently? I know it'll probably be a hard choice to make