British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

22 minutes ago, paulboy said:

I'm in the West Midlands on Saturday and might try and get to the meeting (assuming Birmingham have a team?) Can I turn up and pay on the gate?

Yes

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Anders Rowe steps down with immediate effect. What are the options folks?

http://www.leicesterspeedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31953

3.95 so no overseas rider unless there is an Australian with British ancestry (cf Connor Bailey)

So best options are probably Henry Atkins (who is rumoured to be signing for Oxford in the NL) or Cubs own Connor Coles.

• Like 1

Surely it'll be one of the Cubs that steps up? Who's after the Twins?

Leicester 's combined average is 43.26 , Anders Rowe is 3.95, so I take it his replacement will need to be bring the combined total back to 42.00

13 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Leicester 's combined average is 43.26 , Anders Rowe is 3.95, so I take it his replacement will need to be bring the combined total back to 42.00

That’s only the case for two or more changes. If any replacement rider has a lower average than the one he is replacing then you don’t need to get under the 42 pt limit. 

• Like 1

And that after getting 9 at Birmingham last night, i would imagine they will be after him now 

I hear his form at Leicester is awful,  maybe needs to move to perry barr:D

7 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

And that after getting 9 at Birmingham last night, i would imagine they will be after him now 

Replacing who? Can't imagine they'd replace Auty with a sub 4.00 rider & I get the impression Pearson's place is safe despite his poor scores.

2 minutes ago, mrss said:

Josh Bates.

Surely he would be more than 3.95?

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Josh Bates.

Christ no, not even on a 2.00 average, I’d rather we ran with three riders in a heat.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

With Leicester having away visits in the league to Berwick, Poole, Newcastle, Glasgow and Oxford within the next 28 days I suspect its another shrewd move from Dickson to play the system to its fullest advantage.

9 minutes ago, MD said:

With Leicester having away visits in the league to Berwick, Poole, Newcastle, Glasgow and Oxford within the next 28 days I suspect its another shrewd move from Dickson to play the system to its fullest advantage.

Agree,playing the system.That’s speedway though.