British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mike0310

Plymouth v Leicester

Anyone any idea who our guest at no1 is on Tuesday.whoever it is he and the rest of the team will have to be right on there game to beat Leicester.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

If it was Richard Lawson would he still get booed?? ;)

He didn't get booed when he came back, plus he loves our track which shows by his scores i would personally be more than happy to have him as a guest can't think of anyone better. 

• Like 1

Got to be Lawson if Plymouth harbour any thoughts of beating Leicester. Harris’s performance today guesting for Newcastle was very poor.  

Might buy the streaming just to see what Richie does when Ben 'rides hard' against him! Which there is nothing wrong with btw. ;)

Thanks Lisa interesting choice but I’m happy with it this could come down to who has the best reserves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Might buy the streaming just to see what Richie does when Ben 'rides hard' against him! Which there is nothing wrong with btw. ;)

It was actually Thompson who he nearly took out. It was then Thompson who went into Worrall. ...... err nearly.

2 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Thanks Lisa interesting choice but I’m happy with it this could come down to who has the best reserves.

The Lions heat leaders will really need to be on it for them to get anything out of the meeting. I just can’t see our middle and lower order providing too much in terms of heat advantages. Plymouth will definitely be stronger with an in form Lawson.

3 hours ago, justathought said:

It was actually Thompson who he nearly took out. It was then Thompson who went into Worrall. ...... err nearly.

Not Thompson who he had a problem with though...allegedly! ;)

MPT withdrawn from tonight’s Peterborough meeting possible concussion so maybe R/R tomorrow for the Gladiators as well!!

Correct me if I'm wrong can't they use 2 guests as it's the top 3 in averages? Being concussion I assume definitely out as think there's a set period have to sit out.

Edited by Jaizer

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong can't they use 2 guests as it's the top 3 in averages? Being concussion I assume definitely out as think there's a set period have to sit out.

They talked to Ben Barker last week on centre green & he said he’d be happy to go with R/R for Eddie instead of a guest so now we have a guest at No1 R/R might come into play. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Redflag said:

They talked to Ben Barker last week on centre green & he said he’d be happy to go with R/R for Eddie instead of a guest so now we have a guest at No1 R/R might come into play. 

If they do go for R/R Lawson wouldn’t be able to take one of the rides since MPT is third in the averages. This is despite him being the current number one for the league champions in the ‘superior’ Premiership. Try and explain that one to someone who doesn’t follow the sport.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2