British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Thought you could only have a guest if one of your top 3 are out. Unless you have more than 1 rider out then you can have a guest and R/R. So we would have had to have R/R for one of those anyway. I think that's how it is anyway, Riss is 4th in our averages
  4. Halifaxtiger

Another Saturday night

Its not quite as clear cut as that. According to Belle Vue CEO Adrian Smith, in the school holidays the Aces get bigger gates on a Monday than on a Friday. Its noticeable that even though they can now ride on Fridays, Somerset have stuck to Wednesday. I think the problem is more that teams cannot now ride on certain nights whereas before they could simply take their pick (up to a point). Sheffield and Redcar, for instance, have changed and that can do damage to attendances because people have planned their weeks in advance. Changing means there could be a clash with something else. The problem was created by the unlimited use of riders doubling up and the need for a ridiculous number of guests and rider replacement facilities. Do away with or restrict that and there is a better chance of getting the right night for paying customers.
  5. greyhoundp

Another Saturday night

I'm not to familiar with PL rules & regs, but I understand race nights are Monday, and Wednesday, It does seem to be a bit of a coincidence that Wolves & Poole just happened to race on one or the other of those race nights. Teams should be allowed to race on whatever night there fans support best, yes I can understand Televised meetings need to be on a fixed night, but the TV fee should make up for lost revenue through the gate. This fixed race night business is fine in theory but in practice can lead to a loss of some of the few supporters speedway has left, the other issue is does the fixed chosen race night encourage additional/new support through the gate ?.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Poole will be top 4 no worries. He who laughs last laughs longest. If Lawson can get 10 he will have done a good job unfortunately like King at Peterborough he most probably will let us down, of course even 10 wouldn't be a great score for Brady.
  8. flipper11

Cardiff GP Tickets

Kent are doing a coach to Cardiff, cost around £35. Buy a £20 ticket and you have around £285 in your pocket to spend on more away trips with Kent!
  9. I know you did - I read that - but you didn’t answer the question.
  10. Neila

Warsaw 2019

Was announced and put up on screens in stadium last week
  11. Flights can be cheaper than petrol to Cardiff, when traveling from north, hotels a hell of a lot cheaper as is drink and food, only 11 zloty's for a beer in stadium, just over £2 think it nearer £5 in Cardiff,
  12. pienpeesman

Newcastle 2019

Also I nearly forgot.. remember if you want to go to the 4's on June the 23rd see me next Sunday and get booked up as seats are going fast,, and Don't miss out
  13. pienpeesman

Newcastle 2019

Good to see alan Roberts back on a bike.. can't beat the old uprights and also Gav parr & it didn't rain
  14. pienpeesman

Newcastle 2019

What a great day at Redcar yesterday for the amature meeting which ran very smooth and a special mention for gems manager Steve pate making sure the gems lads were ok.. also a big thank you to Jackie Campbell for helping out with Dean's clutch after his fall cheers
  15. ProudtobeaBrummie

Eagles v bandits 25 may

Yes he or she does . A doctors note is required to be sent in to the ACU before the rider can return to action.
  16. OveFundinFan

Speedway GP Qualifiers.

Ah I see. Thanks
  17. Eastie said they were going to run meetings regardless of TV distractions this season. It hasn't taken long for the old habits to return.
  18. DSC67

Eagles v bandits 25 may

Does a rider have to be medically cleared to return after his period of being stood down are over ?
  19. Yeah, it sold out. Didn't get to go. I wish they'd said, I'd have gone to Lodz instead.
  20. racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

Ipswich v Wolverhampton Monday may 20th
  21. racers and royals

Wittstock v Diedenbergen Friday 24th May
  22. racers and royals

Leszno v Zielona Gora Sunday may 26th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7__7oFMwY0
  23. racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien week 4 Tues/Thurs 28th/30th May

Tuesday`s line-ups Dackarna v Lejonen DACKARNA 1 Milik 2 Jakobsen 3 Berntzon 4 Thorssell 5 Dudek 6 Czaja 7 Kling LEJONEN 1 Hampel 2 THJ 3 Kasprzak 4 Woryna 5 Drabik 6 Wolbert 7 Tornblom Eskilstuna v Vastervik ESKILSTUNA SMEDERNA 1 F Lindgren 2 Asprgen 3 MJJ 4 Prem Pawlicki 5 Lebedevs 6 Miedzinski 7 M Szczepaniak VASTERVIK 1 Buczkowski 2 Smektala 3 Ljung 4 J Holder 5 Pedersen 6 Karlsson 7 Bech Piraterna v Masarna PIRATERNA 1 Michelsen 2 Huckenbeck 3 Sundstrom 4 Przedpelski 5 NKI 6 D Davidsson 7 J Davidsson MASARNA 1 Lindback 2 Fajfer 3 Loktayev 4 Tarasenko 5 Nilsson 6 Bellego 7 Smolinski Kumla v Vetlanda KUMLA INDIANERNA 1 C Holder 2 Bjerre 3 Protasiewcz 4 Thomsen 5 Woffinden 6 L lindgren 7 Andersson VETLANDA 1 Wozniak 2 Kubera 3 Batchelor 4 Jamrog 5 Zmarzlik 6 Palovaara 7 Hjelmand
  24. teaboy279

Cardiff GP Tickets

Did to Berlin via Brussels and Cologne day one. 9 hours with connection times.then Berlin warsaw supposed to be 6hr.45mins but was 6 hours. And once off the Eurostar all the trains had cooked meals available, and draught beer.
  25. Not strictly true what you have written- because Leszno did have a choice-Kurtz was injured on Thursday and they could have named another rider eg Lidsey before the team for this match was submitted on Friday. They chose the other option.
  26. The 6 and 7 often replace riders in the 1 to 5 eg Drabik at Wroclaw( within the max ride limit) They do both have to have their programmed rides unless the team is 6 down and then one reserve can replace the other reserve(just once i think)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy