British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Workington need a change at reserve an quick. Cant keep being so long in the tail
  3. 89buttons

Ipswich v Sheffield April 25th

Armchair fan that’s a new one for me never been suggested I’m that before! With the forecast for the rain to stop sooner than it did and both teams already trackside I can see why the Ipswich promotion endeavoured to get the meeting on. forecast was incorrect, there was more rain and for longer than expected. given the third and fourth bends were completely flooded last year mid afternoon and they managed to run a decent meeting that evening I’m sure had the rain stopped as was was forecast given an 1hr30 from 1815 to tapes up they could’ve put in the requisite track work to stage the meeting. rain didn’t stop meeting got called, one of those things that can’t be helped sometimes
  4. Workington and Redcars website both had it the other way around.
  5. iainb

Edinburgh V Berwick BSN Trophy 26th April

How many points are Berwick going to continue to throw away?
  6. Danny King has been withdrawn tonight after a first race fall at Redcar...
  7. Redcar heatleaders don’t seem to be having much luck so far this season.
  8. Emil nailing the next Polish superstar there...
  9. Don’t know if it’s intentional on their part but can’t believe how bumpy and rutty Lublin track is, surprised they not fined for it as it’s not a recent thing
  10. Didn't he break his leg ? Seem to remember he was doing well then never hit the heights expected..
  11. Zmarzlik got his arse well and truly handed to him then
  12. Heat 3 he just gave them the 5-1, very frustrating
  13. He was quite the prospect a few years back, they must be expecting him to rediscover him potential
  14. Prezedpelski.. How does he get a place in the top division in Poland..?
  15. think ill watch Edinburgh v Berwick.
  16. iainb

More passing in the first 2 heats than I've seen in the last 2 years at Edinburgh!
  17. szkocjasid

The problem with Kye is he had a good first couple of seasons with Edinburgh, but hasn't gotten any better. Had he been a 4.00 rider, then 5.00, then 6.50 people would probably talk about him more. For example his season starting average was better than Zach Cook's, but Zach may finally overtake him this season.
  18. chunky

Jason Garrity

Do you mean a "wig"?
  19. Can see this being a total slaughter of Toruń, let’s hope at least some fight from lambert and sayfutinow and 5 terrible starts for zmarzlik so we get some good racing
  20. There is no doubt that the overall four meeting package is "just about ok' for the standing option.. (Not quite sure the same for sitting)... However. The factor that is the main gamble for the four meeting option is that it only really favours Aces and maybe Sheffield fans.. (About 3500 max between them in total if they all turn up.) For everyone else, 90 mins plus away from the track, four trips there and back wont be something to look forward to and will cost a fair few quid in transport costs.. And for those further afield, the inevitable hotel costs will be another "big outlay"... Going to be a tough sell I feel, but hopefully wrong.. Me and my lad will go to the final and watch the rest on TV.. £180 or so for both of us for all the meetings and we would have gone to all four.. The last time it was just two meetings, and, to be fair, the price per meeting isn't that much more.. But. Getting enough to fork out for all four to make the first 3 meetings look good in TV will be the main challenge..
  21. Today
  22. Thanks yeah it’s just came on, haven’t got a tv guide and don’t understand polish so was struggling haha.
  23. Do you know what channel this match is on? Just been watching the Wrocław meeting that was on eleven sport do you know if it’s on the same channel at all?
  24. mikebv

Jason Garrity

Maybe if he said he was now "trans" he could get a gig..? Justine Garrity?
  25. mikebv

Jason Garrity

I'm telling you now... I don't understand... Getting my coat too...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy