Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Always make the away fans feel welcome and try to make try to make it financially possible , entry, transport costs , access , not easy I know in this ever increasing financially insecure times , especially with the ever increasing fuel costs.
  3. I think if i had been team manager at Peterborough instead of being on the radio we would have won the league LOL
  4. Totally agree,didn't do the 70's and 80's any harm with crowd numbers.Plenty of burning witches etc. As regard betting firms on a race night,if it brings in more punters how could that be wrong.What's wrong with someone who likes a flutter,even i would put a pound or two on a race😁
  5. I didn't like the way the team was built for 2026 and perhaps the strategy of trying to get 3 heat leaders squeezed into the team should change and the Tigers should go down the Scunthorpe route and entice Josh Pickering to Glasgow and fill the rest of the team with Tate Zisckshe's and KJP's and someone like Andersen the GP2 winner on a five point average and then back them up with stronger reserves like Eddie Kennett.
  6. It's a shame they don't have the tactical black and white helmet in the Polish League. Wroclaw sending Artem out as the joker for double points would have been super fun The old 8-1 in the British Elite League used to change meetings so dramatically. Who can forget Peterborough vs Reading in 2006? Tonight's final could be similar to that. What do you think @racers and royals
  7. Update from Freddie Hodder A little update from me. I suffered a broken femur in the crash and underwent surgery last night. The focus turns completely to recovering and getting myself back to full fitness. It’s obviously a tough one to take, especially after what had been a positive season, but I’ll be doing everything I can to come back stronger. A massive thank you to Leon Flint, LuboÅ” VrĆ”Äek, my dad and everyone else who has helped and supported me. It genuinely means a lot.
  8. I be very surprised if Wrocław get more than 47 points, I hope they make a match of it but I just think Toruń has the talent to see the job done comfortably
  9. Would that of been the reason the start marshall stood in a dangerous position to hold the broken tapes back the other season when Poole riders were in the lead because the ref told him to via his headset.
  10. Today
  11. So many people writing off King Artem and Wroclaw. Tonight is going to be very close. Wroclaw are going to come out hard and I wouldn't be surprised if the score is 20-10 after a couple of heats.
  12. My point is this has been going on for nigh on three years now and given the media exposure over that time and work done by Mick & co I find it a stretch for the council to hint that "we didn't realise anyone was fussed about saving the stadium"
  13. As a matter of interest are the Scunthorpe start marshalls in direct radio contact(ie headsets) with the referee. The Poole marshalls are and I wondered what the standard is throughout the league?
  14. I wish, but I suspect he is Poole bound
  15. I think 85 was the worst year from memory we didn't have a number one Lee disappeared early doors from memory and we ran with seven second strings/reserves all season ? Mark Courtney as number one ?
  16. Rule may not exist anymore, Kennett 'signing' as well, he was a 5 average.
  17. '86 was Schwartz. Richard Knight was in the same boat in 1987.
  18. Links for Gorzow v Poznan: https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/live-53550004_456242897 Links for Wroclaw v Torun: https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/live-53550004_456242898 https://vkvideo.ru/live-81427162_456239826
  19. Remember the Andy Campbell and Paul Woods days Bagpuss , Bob Schwartz and six reserves
  20. Lynn ditched the yellow/gold & green in 1993 but let's be honest they had quite a few lean years between 1980 and then!
  21. Pretty sure Lynn boasted the world's No.1 & 2 when Lee was world champion and Jessup was runner up. Things have never been the same since they ditched the yellow & green team colours!
  22. I was there last night great weather big crowd and a amazingly run slick meeting they got on with it minimal delays Tai will have had a great pay day but let’s be honest the racing was pants follow the leader gate one a total grave yard it’s the second time I’ve been there this season and I certainly won’t be rushing back in 2027 but as I say it was all about Tai.
  23. Never going to happen tbh, Promoters can barely get Home fans to turn up regularly let alone Away fans.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy